Who sucks the most?

What band do you think sucks the most shit?

• Taking Back Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sea Bass, wikipedia is not always right. Besides, LEARN TO READ. The article says that emo, or emocore, is short for "emotional hardcore." Furthermore, the only differences between them that I have ever been able to find is that emo artists became emotional during shows. I have yet been unable to find any musical differences between them. Until I do, the only difference I can see difference between emocore and hardcore is that the artists and the lyrics are gay in emo but not in hardcore. Therefore, emo is an image, not a real musical difference. Which is what I meant when I said that AFI is emo. I meant their image is emo. Their music is punk. I'm not contradicting myself, Black Core. You also need to learn to read.

Learn to read. In my post it says that music is never emo, because emo is not a genre of music, it is an image. AFI is emo because that is the image they give. Their music is punk.

Oh, and Xorv, while it is true that punk was a movement, it is also a genre of rock, which is characterized by hard overdriven guitars, a simple bass line, and accelerated, short songs, and AFI fits into this description. What type of punk is beyond me, but it is punk.

for the gayest band you will ever see, youtube "The Academy is" the pop-iest of pop punk, I nearly threw up.

Sorry, but AFI is hardly awful. The new album is fucking AWESOME. Especially the song Love Like Winter - I can't get enough of it. As for the other bands, couldn't care less. And their music isn't Emo...not to my ears. Just plain, kick-ass rock music. It's just that their image looks Emo and I can see why some may refer to them as such. It's unfortunate, really.

Class another AFI fan.

There first few releases were insane.
The last album alright, nothing too special like.