Who the fuck made JP a moderator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd vote for me......but I probably don't need another reason to spend more time here. Got to get a job and make some money....^_^

Gallantry over Docility said:
A combination of moving terrible threads to the CoB/Nevermore/SoT forums, derailing certain shitty threads, editing shitty posts for the purposes of humour and an abundance of racial slurs, I should imagine (I wasn't given a reason, just a polite little pm telling me he was looking for someone else).

JP is moderating pretty much how I was in my early stages, but he won't keep it up.

You may be a 15 year old little wanker... but I thought it was great.

genocide roach is the kind of person we would need to be helpful, though, since JP is in the US and genocide roach is in Japan.

I think JP is a good choice. He seems fairly neutral on most issues and doesn't get politically involved. That's basically what you look for in a moderator.

Thraxz said:
You may be a 15 year old little wanker... but I thought it was great.

Don't talk to me -- you're not the real thraxz. You got owned, again, by an inside joke with Ifurin. I'm also 17 in two months - the wheels on the clue bus go round and round, but you aren't on it.

As for JP not getting involved, how about no? He joined this place solely for the purpose of making my job as hard as possible, and admitted as much, for crying out loud! He's also a fanatically anti-anus thrash metal gobshite.

And I fucking ruled as moderator, as General Music Discussion falls into the pit of fire all you will hear is my relentless chuckling, echoing mirthfully around the walls of Hell at the pleasure of watching you cretins pay the price for your own idiocy.

I second the vote for Demiurge - he'd put you sheepfuckers in your respective lowly places.

Gallantry over Docility said:
He's also a fanatically anti-anus thrash metal gobshite.

1. I like all kinds of Metal.

2. ANUS can be pretty cool at very small times, like when Prozak praises Dimension Fucking Hatross.

EDIT: Pyrus, you are correct, SIR!

Status
Not open for further replies.