Who Wants Circle II Circle / Circus Maximus / Manticora in Chicago?

Well...you asked for it. :lol:

bowdown.gif
wank.gif

:lol: he shoots....he SCORES!! :lol:

Well, with all this dickin' around (PUN INTENDED!) and talk of ball gravy, I thought I would add some humor to this....

Here are some of my favorite George Carlin names for self gratification:
- Sanding the Banister
- Shooting Putty at the Moon
- Wrestling Cyclops (Sounds like you could possibly lose!!)
- Waxing the Pony

Well, with all this dickin' around (PUN INTENDED!) and talk of ball gravy, I thought I would add some humor to this....

Here are some of my favorite George Carlin names for self gratification:
- Sanding the Banister
- Shooting Putty at the Moon
- Wrestling Cyclops (Sounds like you could possibly lose!!)
- Waxing the Pony

To smack little Johnny behind his little German helmet...

I saw that, it totally blows. I really wanted to see Circus Maximus, speciially in a small ass place like Legends. Oh well.

What a surprise! :rolleyes:

No surprise at all.

Though, this tour is the epitome of "I will go if I have nothing better to do, though in the end I will forget that it is actually happening anyways...."

Not a slam against the bands at all.

These bands are simply not solid enough to go out on tour alone.

No surprise at all.

Though, this tour is the epitome of "I will go if I have nothing better to do, though in the end I will forget that it is actually happening anyways...."

Not a slam against the bands at all.

These bands are simply not solid enough to go out on tour alone.

No question.

Even though I am not a fan (at all) of CM of M, I really do think that this was an issue of a few people really hyping up the guys in those two bands after they got good crowd responses at PP (not from me :puke: ).

Then somebody gets the ball rolling on the idea of touring America without the only semi-name draw in Zach Stevens and ex-Savatage...well, I'm not in THE business but I'd like to think that I have a little straight-up business sense. I'm sorry, I don't know how those two would have gone out and made money, when the reality of it would have been that they wouldn't probably even have broke even. The tour probably would have been a big loss, considering all the expenses involved in getting a minimum of 10 dudes from two different Scandinavian countries to and from America.

This is all my own personal opinion. I'm not sittting here saying that I know somebody involved in this tour at all. It just smelled of a really bad idea, IMO.