Who would you like Opeth to tour with?

OpethNZ said:
oh nice reply there, good to see youre capable of defending your shitty band, first you need to harness your english skills you fucking raghead

Actually they are not my band but sayin that POS is a shitty band is not a logical thing to say and maybe after u grow up a bit u will get into them.

damn... for the standard two bands opening, gotta go with:
In Flames or Dimmu Borgir
System of a Down or Rammstein

Never gonna happen, specially the second two.

Best opeth lineup I've heard of though was with Nevermore and Fireball Ministry. I liked nevermore before, and I got more hooked after the show. Fireball was great! I'd never heard of them but DAMN! they blew me away! I loved the guys shirt, too: Norman Bates Showerheads!

Nobiss said:

here here. but that smiley face... SO CUTE

EoS, if that were at all possible, would be awesome. But probably the one band i would murder to see live aside from Opeth would be Amon Amarth, although i'd say their style doesn't suit Opeth's...then again they did open for Trivium (FUCKING TRAVESTY BTW) in the US.

SacredReich said:
EoS, if that were at all possible, would be awesome. But probably the one band i would murder to see live aside from Opeth would be Amon Amarth, although i'd say their style doesn't suit Opeth's...then again they did open for Trivium (FUCKING TRAVESTY BTW) in the US.

LOL. I was there in San Fransisco. The Crowd went crazy for Amon Amarth, The Openers. After Amon Amarth left the stage, the whole crowd started chanting "Fuck Trivium" and ofcourse, Trivium got pissed off when they came on stage and started cussing back at the crowd. A Night I'll never forget. Then Children Of Bodom came on after them :)

xXBraveMurderDay said:
LOL. I was there in San Fransisco. The Crowd went crazy for Amon Amarth, The Openers. After Amon Amarth left the stage, the whole crowd started chanting "Fuck Trivium" and ofcourse, Trivium got pissed off when they came on stage and started cussing back at the crowd. A Night I'll never forget. Then Children Of Bodom came on after them :)

What the fuck? Trivium were openers for COB?... And played AFTER Amon Amarth? Who the fuck set that up? Lmao. Fuck Trivium is right.

If Opeth, Katatonia and Swano toured together, we could mix and match to also hear Bloodbath, Diabolical Masquarade and perhaps even Edge of Sanity. :D

blimey said:
Fuck off. Swano rules.

On that note, I'd love Opeth to tour with any Swano project and Katatonia.

actually you dumb cunt im basing that on the fact that swano said himself the reason they dont play live is because his voice cant handle it/they fuck up and he wouldnt want to sing live, you really have a problem with just saying everything that comes into your head dont you you little prick