Who would you like Opeth to tour with?

blatantdream

New Metal Member
Apr 26, 2004
New York City
Name some bands you would love to see Opeth Tour with even some unique bands that you really think could fit well with Opeth that you think they would probably not think of.

Well, if I had to pick just one, I WOULD FUCKING KILL FOR Pain of Salvation to tour with them...or at all in the usa for that matter...the only band that is just as good as Opeth. But, Id settle for any Swano related bands, PT again, Katatonia, Morbid Angel, you know, the good stuff, as long as it wasn't shitty Devil Driver again, oh, and Moonspell kind of sucked too.

Another vote for Pain of Salvation. I made a thread about it on the remedylane forums and the response there was that they would all kill to see a tour like this happen too.

ucsbdude said:
My Dying Bride fo sho'!!
fo sho!
add
Extol
Between the Buried and me.. i know hardcore.. but very much opeth/porcupine tree inspired.
Samael

weird line up.. give it to me.

Dreadful said:
AGA FUCKING LLOCH!
No doubt, Agalloch and Opeth would make an amazing show... so long as Opeth played a good deal of early material.

Also, Astriaal would suit the lineup well... but since no-ones heard of them, my suggestion again goes unnoticed.

Actually, you know what, I take that back.

I don't Opeth to tour with anybody. That way they could play like a 2 and a half hour set. They could do a tour where they play all of one album and than a few other songs...like Primus just did with Sailing the Seas of Cheese. I think that would be pretty fucking cool.

Tool.

Possibly Agalloch.

I'd say "Porcupine Tree again!" or "My Dying Bride!", but I'd rather see those bands headlining.

An Opeth/Katatonia tour with Mikael guesting on some Kata vocals would be beautiful.

An "evening with" tour (Opeth only) would be nice as well.

Tool would be awesome. i know that they have mentioned what a great opportunity that would be too. although, i would like to see them do a headlining gig...but if they tour like they did for d1 and d2, we will see them 3+ times, at least.