Who would you like Opeth to tour with?

Agalloch and Opeth would work quite well.

Astriaal would be a good opener I think.
@ShroudOfDusk: Which Astriaal album is the best in your opinion, I only have "The Throne to Perish" 7" EP.

And to the guy who said Down and BLS, I would like to ask you....WHAT THE FUCK!?

kno talint said:
TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
and have the black dahlia murder open up :p

\m/

wow. this is my choice to a T. Tool is one of the only bands i still VERY much want to see live. i really would like to see dahlia too...as they're fucking insanely awesome. and hopefully opeth would play a long time too.

heh, i saw opeth with nevermore....twice.

anyway, if i had to choose id want to see them with yes, or king crimson, or rush. that would be the ultimate show...they would probably agree.

Tool and Agalloch.... if I witnessed such a show, there would be no reason to live another day because nothing else would compare to something like that. Unless PT played with them, but then my body would probably just disintegrate or something.

Also, Agalloch would have to pick up some extra musicians for their shows, since they do so many layers.

Caelum Adustum said:
Agalloch and Opeth would work quite well.

Astriaal would be a good opener I think.
@ShroudOfDusk: Which Astriaal album is the best in your opinion, I only have "The Throne to Perish" 7" EP.

And to the guy who said Down and BLS, I would like to ask you....WHAT THE FUCK!?
The Throne to Perish is a great peice... too bad it's the only vinyl release.

Last years full length 'Renascent Misanthropy' is pretty much the best of the best. It's fucken packed with spectacular songs.

But you'll find that every single song they've written wont dissapoint. I've got all the releases (except the demo) and I find them all equaly amazing. You may find it difficult to get the 'Deception Revelation' MCD or the 'Summoning the Essence of Ancient Wisdon' MCD, but I've thrown a few links below to help you out. The full length is available from quite a few places.

Deception Revelation
Summoning the Essence of Ancient Wisdom

Katatonia
Diabolical Masquerade
Edge of Sanity
Opeth

Encore: Bloodbath

Now that is a show to behold.

I agree with Agalloch being a nice fit, too.