Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jono1b.jpg

:lol:

WEB-RED-Barrow-et-al.jpg

Oh great, Obama's wife hangs out with major players in the Nation of Islam, including the wife of this asshole:

Just what we need!

Supposedly a "big bombshell video" is going to drop sometime today, speculated to be involving Mrs. Obama and Louis Farrakhan. Wonder if she's gonna be snorting coke, talking about how the government is giving black people aids, and talking about how white people are the devil? :lol:

Either way, if anything drops involving those 2, Obama won't be able to weasel out of it like the Reverend Wright shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, details of the "tape" are coming out:

What’s on the Michelle Obama Rant Tape?
Here’s what’s known so far:

The Michelle Obama Rant Tape was filmed between June 26th - July 1st 2004 in Chicago, IL at the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition Conference at Trinity United Church: specifically the Women’s Event.

Michelle Obama appeared as a panelist alongside Mrs. Khadijah Farrakhan and Mrs. James Meeks.

Bill Clinton spoke during the Conference, as did Bill Cosby and other speakers, but not at the panel Michelle attended.

Michelle Obama spoke at the Women’s Event, but referenced Bill Clinton in her rant — his presence at the conference was the impetus for her raving, it seems.

For about 30 minutes, Michelle Obama launched into a rant about the evils of America, and how America is to blame for the problems of Africa. Michelle personally blamed President Clinton for the deaths of millions of Africans and said America is responsible for the genocide of the Tutsis and other ethnic groups. She then launched into an attack on “whitey”, and talked about solutions to black on black crime in the realm of diverting those actions onto white America. Her rant was fueled by the crowd: they reacted strongly to what she said, so she got more passionate and enraged, and that’s when she completely loses it and says things that have made the mouths drop of everyone who’s seen this.

The “tape” is a DVD that Trinity United sold on its website, and possibly offered free for download up until March 2008 when Trinity’s site was scrubbed and the DVDs were no longer offered for sale.

This outburst happened just one month before the 2004 Democratic Convention, when Barack Obama delivered the keynote address.

Yeah, that is... He's got nothing better to do with his time.

And for fucks sake, combine the Reverend Wright with his wife associating herself with the NOI and going on stage and and ranting against whites and jews? Don't you take a second and think to yourself "Wait... donated large sums of money to a extremist racist reverend... his wife associates with the NOI... Holy shit, what is running through this guys mind"?

All I can say at this point is: Go Nemtheanga 2008!

Has McCain even broken ranks with this guy yet, as Obama has with Rev. Wright?

I believe he has, at least as far as political association goes, though I imagine they would still associate with one another. I know that McCain rejected his support in the campaign and that Hagee agreed that it would not be in McCain's best interest.

Still, though, it's all fucking bullshit. This shouldn't be news.

Edit: I just noticed that I picked Clinton. :erk: I don't know why, must have been really early on.

The shit with Reverend Wright is so fucking TAME compared to McCain's own Rev. Hagee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hagee#Controversial_Views

Also, http://www.openleft.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=5517

Has McCain even broken ranks with this guy yet, as Obama has with Rev. Wright?

Umm... McCain set all that straight quite a while ago. Essentially the story is McCain was endorsed by Hagee, and accepted the endorsement, and then after was made aware of a few of Hagee's more controversial speeches, in which he immediately turned down Hagee's endorsement. Also, McCain was never part of Hagee's congregation.

Not that I support McCain at all in this election either, but that was a classic case of something being blown way out of proportion. The fact that Obama is sitting in a church nodding along and amening to a preacher telling his congregation that "AIDS was created to keep the black man down", and much other shit, makes me question this mans intentions and judgment quite a bit. And now we're learning the man's wife is connected to the NOI? And that you've got people like that aging cunt Willie Barrow and J Alferd Smith coming up in his relations. And then you have his wife...

Fuck Obama, and fuck his super-racist of a wife too.

Actually... I'm worried about him pushing a large reparations bill since they're always bitching about that.

"Now that we've pulled out of Iraq, we have all this extra money, so I've decided to give every african american 2500 dollars in reparations. 3500 if you're on welfare!"

And thats when he has fema roll out and herd us all into cotton picking camps. :lol:

Well, look at it this way, he COULD give every black dude 5000 bucks, and could STILL use the cash to help fix the housing crisis, lack of alternatives to gas problems, economic problems and have some left over (for a hefty pay raise of course), if he stopped the iraq problem. :p

"Now that we've pulled out of Iraq, we have all this extra money, so I've decided to give every african american 2500 dollars in reparations. 3500 if you're on welfare!"

God Bless him ... it will be spent in white businesses. :loco:

Umm... McCain set all that straight quite a while ago. Essentially the story is McCain was endorsed by Hagee, and accepted the endorsement, and then after was made aware of a few of Hagee's more controversial speeches, in which he immediately turned down Hagee's endorsement. Also, McCain was never part of Hagee's congregation.

Not that I support McCain at all in this election either, but that was a classic case of something being blown way out of proportion. The fact that Obama is sitting in a church nodding along and amening to a preacher telling his congregation that "AIDS was created to keep the black man down", and much other shit, makes me question this mans intentions and judgment quite a bit. And now we're learning the man's wife is connected to the NOI? And that you've got people like that aging cunt Willie Barrow and J Alferd Smith coming up in his relations. And then you have his wife...

Fuck Obama, and fuck his super-racist of a wife too.

If you believe this crap, then you're pretty god damn naive.

I'm honestly worried about any leader that goes to church, whether or not he actually believes anything the minster is saying. In fact, it's even worse to go to church and pretend you're a believer just to get votes.