Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So dismissing our history will lead to progress?!?! Come on Aurel, you're smarter than this. Your support of politicians resembles your support of re-emerging 80's thrash bands. :erk:

Zero Substance!

I am not saying to dismiss our history, but he seems to dwell on it too much.
Times were different then and are different now. All I heard was "Reagan this, Kissinger that, Gorbachev and I ...". I know he was trying to emphasize his obvious deep involvement in the history of our country, which is commendable. .... But this is not the 70's and it made him sound like the old man that he is.

My stepfather who was also in the Korean War and is a bit older than McCains age is just as out of touch with what's really going on in modern day America.

I am not even arguing that McCain is not well spoken or does not have the experience, heck I would feel 100 times more comfortable with him running shit than Bush but the simple fact that his life and experience is not for bringing America into the future. He is a dinosaur at this point in our history. His best days are behind him.

And if my support of thrash bands from the 80's were resembling my choice of politicians I should vote for McCain.

"I need to know if she really believes dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago. I need to know that. Because shes going to have the nuclear codes."

:lol:

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont , Texas , who has recently been
diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth . One
of my sisters lives in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite.
My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and
selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two
sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas .

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a life sentence at
Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is
currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three
children. I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute
who lives in Longview . She is a part time 'working girl'.

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally
open and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who supports Barack Obama for
President?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

Desperate, much.

WEST BEND, WIS. — Pastor Luke Emrich prepared his sermon this week knowing his remarks could invite an investigation by the Internal Revenue Service. But that was the whole point, so Emrich forged ahead with his message: Thou shalt vote according to the Scriptures.

"I'm telling you straight up, I would choose life," Emrich told about 100 worshippers Sunday at New Life Church, a nondenominational evangelical congregation about 40 miles from Milwaukee.

"I would cast a vote for John McCain and Sarah Palin," he said. "But friends, it's your choice to make, it's not my choice."

All told, 33 pastors in 22 states were to make pointed recommendations about political candidates Sunday, an effort orchestrated by the Arizona-based Alliance Defense Fund.

The conservative legal group plans to send copies of the pastors' sermons to the IRS with hope of setting off a legal fight and abolishing restrictions on church involvement in politics.

Congress amended the tax code in 1954 to state that certain nonprofit groups, including secular charities and places of worship, can lose their tax-exempt status for intervening in a campaign involving candidates.

Erik Stanley, senior legal counsel for the Alliance Defense Fund, said hundreds of churches volunteered to take part. Thirty-three were chosen, in part for "strategic criteria related to litigation."

Because the pastors were speaking in their official capacity as clergy, the sermons are clear violations of IRS rules, said Robert Tuttle, a professor of law and religion at George Washington University.

separation of church and state mean nothing to these people. it just shows how far people will twist scripture and law to meet their needs.

maybe they need to bow to their OBAMESSIAH

I heard about that on NPR last week. This one guy didn't give a shit about losing tax-exempt status, saying it would just be reinstated. I didn't understand what he was talking about but I did understand that I must find this man and punch him in his teeth.

Uhm......what's the deal with tax-exemption anyway? What kind of fucked up country is this?

Katie Couric: Why isn't it better, Gov. Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle-class families who are struggling with health care, housing, gas and groceries; allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

Gov. Sarah Palin: That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health-care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy, helping the -- it's got to be all about job creation, too, shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health-care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americans. And trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, scary thing. But one in five jobs being created in the trade sector today, we've got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that.

:lol: