Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last time i watched the whole season was a month or two ago. Very witty, awesome characters. Would be my favorite show is there was more than one season. Joss Whedon can do no wrong!

^Saw that last night.

I'm suprised that there hasn't been *more* criticism of McCain as a result of his ridiculously poor choice of a VP. That alone has written him off as a possibility for me. I don't even care what he has to say anymore. In the real world, the both of them would be fired already.

It's b.s that Palin is held to a higher standard than dip shit Biden. That racist old coot believed FDR was in the white house during the stock market crash of 29, calls Indians punjabis, refers to Obama as "Barack America", asks an incapacitated Senator to rise from his wheelchair ala Lazarus, refers to Palin as the Lt. Gov of Alaska. Then on the other side of the coin you have Mr. Uhhh uhhh uhhh Breath-a-lyzer. Uhh Uhh UHHH

I can't wait to see what gaffes Biden has in store for us tonight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"FDR, come on stand up! Oh wait you're dead. Everyone please stand up in honor of FDR!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as Gwen Ifill is moderating this debate, Palin is going to look like a total ass. Why is she still allowed to moderate despite showing her biased self in 2004's VP debate?

As long as Gwen Ifill is moderating this debate, Palin is going to look like a total ass. Why is she still allowed to moderate despite showing her biased self in 2004's VP debate?

Thank God you already have an excuse lined up.

Pretty funny note about the media's treatment of Palin: She spent 2 hours with Charlie Gibson, none of which was aired because she answered too well. She spent 2 hours with Katie Couric, and only about 15 minutes of that was aired. The times when she had to think and didn't make the best answers. The media WANTS her to fuck up on just a few questions just so they can get ratings with the "haha look at this bitch" card.

Also... Gallup polls are a bit more accurate:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/election2008.aspx

Granted, Obama is up on the electoral college, he's not double the points. He has california, that's what McCain has to make up on.

as much as id like Texas to go blue, there are just too many gun toting backwoods white trash down here who probably would vote Palin cuz she got all her teefs and that one guy should be pickin my cotton