Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Now that Sir. Serengeti has taken the orangutanic oath, hopefully this media love affair will simmer down.

...And on January 20th, the gnats rejoiced, exposed gums for all!

Meanwhile, wall street responds in their typical manner!

Big rally on Wall Street

Since I know how Eric loves to try to establish links between Obama and market performance (as if Wall Street was correlated to lone events), I thought he'd appreciate that Wall Street responded to the first full day of the Obama presidency with a 3.5% gain.

Obama says things will get better, and they do.:kickass:

Zod

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/01/21/a-major-bush-rule-gets-scrapped-by-obama/

art.ovaloffice.cnn.jpg

Well, Bush needed a jacket as to remind people he was an actual adult, capable of completely dressing himself, contrary to what his oratory abilities might suggest. As Obama can actually correctly pronounce the nuclear weapons he now controls, no such formalities are necessary.

By the way, one of my wiseass Republican friends asked me today, "So... what's changed?" I explained, "When I'm in Mexico in three weeks, I won't have to pretend to be Canadian when fellow travelers ask me where I'm from."

Zod

Big rally on Wall Street

Since I know how Eric loves to try to establish links between Obama and market performance (as if Wall Street was correlated to lone events), I thought he'd appreciate that Wall Street responded to the first full day of the Obama presidency with a 3.5% gain.

Obama says things will get better, and they do.:kickass:

Zod

You do know I just blame Obama for everything and come up with bullshit reasons for it, just to rile up the Obama crowd, right? :lol:

Jokes not fun anymore.

You do know I just blame Obama for everything and come up with bullshit reasons for it, just to rile up the Obama crowd, right? :lol:

Jokes not fun anymore.
Well... I knew you were busting balls (as we all are), but not clear on how anti-Obama you are. On a scale of "I would have preferred McCain, but hope Obama does a great job" to "Jerry is 100% right", where do you fall?

Zod

Greg, I've moved from the "The Man in the Yellow Hat needs to lock this Ku fucked Coon in the closet" to the "Eh, let's see what happens" approach. I'm an open minded, close rear ended individual, (death to faggots). My position of tolerance was exhibited just two nights ago when I told my 6 spaces to the right Supervisor to rein it in when he was going on an anti-Obama tirade, yelling out such disparaging remarks as, "Fuck that motherfucker", "I don't see a black man, all I see is a commie", and perhaps the one which could get him in the most hot water, "ahah that's the ugliest dress I ever seen in any inauguration", referring to Mrs. Chimpanzoo's distasteful mustard color garbed that clashed with her charcoaled flesh.

Attacking these aristocratic apes and their prehensile apertures will result in ill emotions amongst your peers, so the only solution is to stifle yourself, and keep the hidden truth locked in fort knox right alongside liberal integrity. My friends, it's a dark day in this nation's history. I don't even believe Lincoln envisioned what was to occur 7 score and 7 years after his proclamation that would set society's vermin in to our drawing rooms with ties wrapped around their napes substituting for nooses, and tea cups in place of sowing instruments.

Take the illusionary sentimentality one is to feel when you see a black man tending to his offspring. (Does he have any other option as a man?) No it is only for the primal fact that he is an outdated farm animal, that we look upon him with favor when committing an act in which a man of a more pleasant skin tone would enact without a raised brow. These are the troubled times in which we live in my friends. Where a war hero and a woman of moral integrity is slandered by the media monolith that controls the perception of all humanoids and lemmings in the land. Haha! The spoils of political servitude thrust to a refugee of "24 Redemption" whose citizenship, race relations, employment experience, are all suspect in the face of tepid questioning.

The leaves gathered in autumn, embers of his fiery hatred for our kind crackled like the plantation whips of yore, yet in a stupor, as if often the case, the Americanized Caucasian, with a New York Times & a mocha frappuccino in hand, beams with delight, for falsely becoming a cog in the wheel of horrors which awaits. Citizenship for all, healthcare for all, homosexuality for all, government sanctioned riots for all, monopoly money for all!!!Haha! Rein in that horse, let his neighs go unanswered, the negar will not ornament the Sycamore, for it's a black man's world, and the noose now straddles the throat of the Anglo.

Greg, I've moved from the "The Man in the Yellow Hat needs to lock this Ku fucked Coon in the closet" to the "Eh, let's see what happens" approach.
I'm actually not surprised. The country is clearly in bad shape, and we can't afford to root for the demise of the party we're not a member of. We're in this shit storm together. And while I'm not one of those liberals who sees messianic characteristics in this President, I'm hopeful.

I'm an open minded, close rear ended individual....
:lol:

Since Jerry often writes with a certain poetic flare, I've decided to take the time to translate his statements. In order to distill his message accurately, I'm using the latest and greatest technology, the Klan-o-Meter 9000 (made by Global Chemical Unlimited). This device transforms bigoted sentiment, driven by fear, into its true meaning.

"ahah that's the ugliest dress I ever seen in any inauguration", referring to Mrs. Chimpanzoo's distasteful mustard color garbed that clashed with her charcoaled flesh.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Wow... the dichotomy between her skin and her dress is striking. Barack is a lucky man.

My friends, it's a dark day in this nation's history. I don't even believe Lincoln envisioned what was to occur 7 score and 7 years after his proclamation that would set society's vermin in to our drawing rooms with ties wrapped around their napes substituting for nooses, and tea cups in place of sowing instruments.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Thank god for Lincoln and King, and everyone who sacrificed so that this great day might be realized. I hope my daughter one day marries a black man, so that she too can play her part if destroying the color boundaries that separate us.

These are the troubled times in which we live in my friends.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Praise be to Jesus, that 8 years of incompetence, cronyism, greed and stupidity are behind us.

Where a war hero and a woman of moral integrity is slandered by the media monolith that controls the perception of all humanoids and lemmings in the land.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Thank the good Lord for giving us the ability to reject politics as usual. Praise him for showing us that being locked in a cage for five years, while courageous, doesn't qualify one to be President. And goodness me, how lucky it is that we don't have a First Lady who stole prescription drugs from her own charity?

The spoils of political servitude thrust to a refugee of "24 Redemption" whose citizenship, race relations, employment experience, are all suspect in the face of tepid questioning.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... I someday hope to manage a Benetton franchise.

The leaves gathered in autumn, embers of his fiery hatred for our kind crackled like the plantation whips of yore, yet in a stupor, as if often the case, the Americanized Caucasian, with a New York Times & a mocha frappuccino in hand, beams with delight, for falsely becoming a cog in the wheel of horrors which awaits.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Thank god for the liberal elite. Without these college educated, open-minded, tolerant people, this country would be run completely by Nascar Dads and Soccer Moms, who don't even have the common sense to vote for a Presidential candidate who will provide their children with the health care they currently lack.

Rein in that horse, let his neighs go unanswered, the negar will not ornament the Sycamore, for it's a black man's world, and the noose now straddles the throat of the Anglo.
Translation using the Klan-o-Meter 9000... Fellow RCers... brothers... friends... I have a confession... I love black chicks.

Zod

:lol: :lol:

I really am though bro. Surely, you stuck around after Agalloch to witness myself giving that charred transient a couple kopecks for a fried chicken fricassee? (Most likely spent on Old E) If The Barack does a decent enough job in the White Zoo, I'll cast a vote in his name come 2012. :dopey:

I explained, "When I'm in Mexico in three weeks, I won't have to pretend to be Canadian when fellow travelers ask me where I'm from."

Are you sure about that? I just read that Americans are huge targets for kidnappings to be held for ransom in Mexico. Mexico, in fact, is one of the top countries that this happens in.

The state department is still advising Americans to be cautious in China and Korea. We are highly targeted for crime, appear to be a cause of many a bar fight, and then there are all the anti-American protests (many of which have little to nothing to do with Bush or his policies).

My fiance and I will be pretending to be Canadian and Chinese respectively when we go to Korea in March. Long live the Queen! Or whatever Canadians say....