Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to vote, but mostly so I don't have to listen to people tell me, "If you don't vote, you have no one to blame but yourself." And since I don't want to be blamed for the mess the country is in, I guess I have to vote. That said, the only race of significance in NJ is for a House seat, which the douche bag incumbent will win yet again.

I'm not voting because all the candidates in my district SUCK. Whats the point of going down to a polling place to just write in "nemtheanga" on all of them (aside from the laughs, that is).

obama was in my city of residence a couple weeks back. he visited this business a few doors down from my place of employment to see some kind of bullet-proof blankets or some shit. needless to say, I hauled ass home hours before any of that shit transpired. i'm all set with being imprisoned at work. my wife had to take about 4 different routes home because every major road was shut down.

Somebody once said on The Daily Show that only the crazies run for office because normal folk are too busy working and taking care of their family to go and campaign. Only the crazies run, only the crazies get elected, and then only the crazies make it up the rungs to the top. I think the guy who said this was right.

They need to take some kind of aptitude test before they can take office like they used to do in China. I swear America has some of the downright dumbest politicians on earth.

Fey's boobs never looked so good ... and there's a message there too
423304_10150676868677722_281168802721_9138461_553350929_n.jpg

I think he will but only because the economy is improving ever-so-slightly. "Hey kids, I half-assed my way this far, how about another 4 years of semi-mediocrity?!"

I'll probably do the same thing I did in 2008: bitch about him for 6 months leading up to the election, and then get to the election booth, have a vision of Palin riding the flaming black snake of death straight into worldwide nuclear holocaust, and quickly vote for the only viable alternative to certain doom. Although I suppose this year it'll be voting against Romney and some form of bloodsucking cavebeast since they won't want to go "weak" or whatevz.

I still hate that Repz always fight over which is the most conservative of them all and then Dems girlfight their way to the boring, soft, and easy middle ground, hoping none of them are tied to any DIRTY RADICALS that actually give a shit about the future. I can't ever vote FOR someone, it's always AGAINST someone awful.

Yet they are both the same in the end anyhow, joke is on you! And you, and you, and you, and... :Spin: :erk: