Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its amazing you guys actually think its gonna make a difference. It does not matter we are fucked and are gonna get fucked whoever we put in there. I actually found the videos funny though so my opinion means nothing.My only prayer is that the mayans, Aztec,Hindus, and parts of the bible are right and in 2012 the world will either end or change dramatically.

Its amazing you guys actually think its gonna make a difference. It does not matter we are fucked and are gonna get fucked whoever we put in there. I actually found the videos funny though so my opinion means nothing.My only prayer is that the mayans, Aztec,Hindus, and parts of the bible are right and in 2012 the world will either end or change dramatically.
it's like you have a special button on your keyboard that automatically generates the stupidest comment imaginable.

alt+ Insert did not work. I just hate politics and never really care about them because Ifeel like it does not really matter who you put in there because its all lies anyway so they can get our vote. Consistency is what Im best at. Calling me a pussy is always amusing.

They're all buffoons of the lowest denominator... all one must do is ask themselves the simplest of questions to come to full terms with how ridiculous it all is.

And that question is this: why do these fucks spend millions (in some cases, like Romney, their personal millions) to get a job that only pays a couple hundred grand a year?

Exterminate the vermin, eradicate the parasites! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

it's like you have a special button on your keyboard that automatically generates the stupidest comment imaginable.

I figure he just smashes his face on the keyboard and then tries to convert that to words. I mean, his grammar and spelling are hideous.

The best politicians are the ones who will never get voted for. The ones who curse, swear, drink beer and tell you fuck off and suck it up. Nobody wants to tighten their belts and put on their big girl panties to save the world/future/children's comfort, they want it nice now, their children can do that instead.