Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There is a reason these guys are politicians, they know how to talk a good game and thats it. Democrat or Republican , it wont matter. One is gonna send us into war with someone and/or we are gonna be paying ridiculous amounts of taxes for illegal aliens and people who have twenty kids and work at McDonalds and have nicer cars than us because thay want to be lazy and suck off the government. We are gonna get fucked by somebody somehow.

YES its true, the best politicians are the ones that never get voted for, but guess what? There is a reason for that. Look at guys like Ron Paul . He has plans for everything but no idea how to execute them. So good would that do to vote someone in that has no gameplan and wont really change or fix anything until his last year or so so that he can appear to be doing something for our benefit so he can get re elected. The ones that have plans are the ones that get voted. Whether or not they execute that plan is the difference and how much it changes before it actually happens.

Some dont even have plans just ideas. If you vote in a man with ideas but no plans where is the benefit in that?

Does any of this make more sense?

There is a reason these guys are politicians, they know how to talk a good game and thats it. Democrat or Republican , it wont matter. One is gonna send us into war with someone and/or we are gonna be paying ridiculous amounts of taxes for illegal aliens and people who have twenty kids and work at McDonalds and have nicer cars than us because thay want to be lazy and suck off the government. We are gonna get fucked by somebody somehow.

YES its true, the best politicians are the ones that never get voted for, but guess what? There is a reason for that. Look at guys like Ron Paul . He has plans for everything but no idea how to execute them. So good would that do to vote someone in that has no gameplan and wont really change or fix anything until his last year or so so that he can appear to be doing something for our benefit so he can get re elected. The ones that have plans are the ones that get voted. Whether or not they execute that plan is the difference and how much it changes before it actually happens.

Some dont even have plans just ideas. If you vote in a man with ideas but no plans where is the benefit in that?

Does any of this make more sense?

in anything in life half the sale is selling yourself ... the other "might" be your skill.

dating, politics, musicians, selling vacuums ... whatever

in anything in life half the sale is selling yourself ... the other "might" be your skill.

dating, politics, musicians, selling vacuums ... whatever

You sound like my brother, and both of you seem to miss plain old honesty. It's a million times better than any sale, especially if it involves heavy fucken metal or chixing.

You're stupid.

You're insightfull.

Also when has any of us actually seen a politician that was honest? Im a very honest person. Also though I dont think you should have to sell yourself. You should be able to let people know what kind of person you are just by straight conversation. I guess thats selling yourself but the word usage sounds to selfish to me. I dont want anyone to buy anything about me what you see is what you get.

I don't know what the fair tax is and I don't have enough interest atm to read up on it. Please give a brief overall description if you don't mind.

In brief, the Fair Tax is a fairly radical, yet decade old and thoroughly research tax reform that would abolish the IRS along with all income, FICA, captial gains, estate, and payroll taxes and replace it with a national income tax of about 23%. Mike Huckabee is a HUGE proponent of this reform. Mitt Romney is also I believe.

If that doesn't pique your interest I don't really know what else to say. Wikipedia has a good entry on it as well: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FairTax

Doesn't this exempt people who make less than a certain amount of income from paying any tax at all? Sorry, I'm not in favor of seeing negars & rancheros getting a free ride. :mad:

Yep - both are doing to right thing to help their respective parties prior to Super Tuesday next week. Kudos to them.

Ever since I saw the results of the candidate quiz link Neil provided I've been leaning towards McCain. My vote helped him yesterday.

Jason

Yea things are starting to come together now. It looks like McCain will probably get the nomination for the repubs. Romney has strong support in a lot of states still, but I think a good deal of people genuinely dislike him. He acts like a fucking android sometimes, watch his horrifying twitches next time he makes a speech. If Clinton wins the nomination the democrats are probably fucked, as this will cause alot of independents and moderate dem's to go for McCain.

damn ... these are some pretty convincing wins by Obama in 3 states.

La. Neb. Wash.

Hillary Rodham Clinton - 36% 32% 31%
Barack Obama - 57% 68% 68%

Yeah, he has the momentum - I think it'll come down to those ridiculous "superdelegates"; and even though they've been rumored to be "locked up" for Clinton, if they were to sway the delegates from Obama to Clinton, there'd be riots. There's no way they can go against that grain. Unless Ohio, Texas & Pennsylvania somehow make that much of a difference, Obama will likely be the nominee.