Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That seems like the response always to someone's personal situation, but what would anyone do to alter the system? Anything? Or is this new politics, say what sounds good without having plans or details..

You seemed to have missed the HUGE upward curve THEN level off. That is not progress brahhh. Back to the same?

I still have yet to hear a valid argument in Obama's defense other than the fact that insurance companies can't turn you away.

There really isn't much to argue....he said he'd fix it in one term or he'd be a one-term president. End of discussion.

But at least you're having some sort of empathy with people that have shit luck.

This has nothing to do with empathy. People who can't afford healthcare aren't going to all-the-sudden be able to afford monthly payments toward it. Again, it is not free insurance...it's mandated insurance.....you have to buy it or you will be fined by the government. Taxxxxxxx

What's your main issue? That a stipulation of the Affordable Care Act will force you to purchase health insurance? If so, why is that such a problem?

This has nothing to do with empathy. People who can't afford healthcare aren't going to all-the-sudden be able to afford monthly payments toward it. Again, it is not free insurance...it's mandated insurance.....you have to buy it or you will be fined by the government. Taxxxxxxx

Please change your avatar

What's your main issue? That a stipulation of the Affordable Care Act will force you to purchase health insurance? If so, why is that such a problem?

Correct. That and he's a non-white :p.

No. The real question is what I've asked in the last couple of posts....what has he really done that has people so spellbound into keeping him in? I mention his main sell and you question that? What other sell does he have? Killing Osama? I believe that any residing president would've made that call. Allowing gays to get married? I really don't care about that. I care that the fundamental reason he's so popular is this celebrity image of him...... We get it...first black president. If any other president had such a dismal record, he'd be ousted in a second.

And yes. The health insurance thing AAAAAffects my life. affect....affect...

Correct. That and he's a non-white :p.

No. The real question is what I've asked in the last couple of posts....what has he really done that has people so spellbound into keeping him in? I mention his main sell and you question that? What other sell does he have? Killing Osama? I believe that any residing president would've made that call. Allowing gays to get married? I really don't care about that. I care that the fundamental reason he's so popular is this celebrity image of him...... We get it...first black president. If any other president had such a dismal record, he'd be ousted in a second.

And yes. The health insurance thing AAAAAffects my life. affect....affect...

He hasn't allowed gays to marry. In fact, his policy on that issue is the same as Romney which is leaving it up to the states.

I got ya man. Just meant more the feeling I get from typical supporters of him. They seem to feel it in the air that it's gonna happen.

Oddly all the bleacks I know are very anti-Obama now. I totally would not be surprised if Romney won though.

Weird. I don't think I've ever seen such a biased website before (@ Ken's link). Really, I know they're out there but I don't frequent any kind of partisan websites in any shape or form. I'm either here in this dump, several medical journals at once or a couple websites on foreign policy that are written for the industry - not laypeople. I'm totally naive when it comes to the talking heads/websites for various political groups.

Of course that actual site is biased. Just giving a link to that because that particular computer prediction thing/wtfever it is has never been wrong. They have been doing it since 1980. That's all. I just found it interesting. It wasn't bashing either side or anything unless I missed something.