Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm serious about the Traditional American Values question, I want to know because I hear that phrase quite a bit and still don't know what it means. Unless it's some religious bullshit, because that seems to be the common connotation. In which case my Proud Liberal American flag waving arse says FUCK THAT. In fact I'd have to rank that at the #1 spot of NAD's Version of Being American: Not Putting Up With Religious Bullshit. Hmm I think I might be paraphrasing this thing:
Motherfuckin' First Amendment said:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
:kickass: Why yes I do rock the fuck out when I read my Constitution.

Traditional American Values =

#1 You're able to afford a home on a blue collar gig. Remember when that was possible?
#2 You don't suck on the govt's teat from cradle to grave.

The last part is sort of insulting to me. I was on welfare my whole life, my single mother with 4 kids and a mentally disabled son needed that, reduced lunch and food stamps until I was 18. But she worked every day I was alive, at least full time. I hate when republicans say this 47%, 30% bullshit. It's a fucking rich white man's fantasy land that people don't need some sort of assistance in this skewed economy.

The last part is sort of insulting to me. I was on welfare my whole life, my single mother with 4 kids and a mentally disabled son needed that, reduced lunch and food stamps until I was 18. But she worked every day I was alive, at least full time. I hate when republicans say this 47%, 30% bullshit. It's a fucking rich white man's fantasy land that people don't need some sort of assistance in this skewed economy.

You are obviously not the butt-end of Jerry's statement.

Traditional American Values =

#2 You don't suck on the govt's teat from cradle to grave.

I think you'd have a hard time convincing the hundred million old farts in this country that also buy into the Traditional American Values bullshit that they will no longer be receiving Medicare and Social Security.

Most Republicans and apparently a handful of people here on RC would like to tell you and your Mom to GO FUCK YOURSELVES

Most Republicans and apparently a handful of people here on RC would like to tell you and your Mom to GO FUCK YOURSELVES

:rolleyes:

On the contrary, I get the impression that he and his family are exactly what Jerry's talking about

I doubt it. I would hope not, anyhow.

It shouldn't be abolished but there damn sure needs to be revisions/parameters to it.

my simpleton train of thought and why i can't decide ...

- Obama I think it doing the best he can in the short period he had and NEEDS 4 more years to finish the job ... Clinton didn't need to tell me that ... it's freaking obvious ... wherever the fuck it leads.
- I don't mind Romney for the "business" mindset of his as I think he would get business owners charged up and get small businesses at least starting to blow some money again (since I am a B to B co. ... i need this shit to happen ASAP)
- Romney is better than McCain ... not afraid if he takes office.
- However, IF Romney wins I can also see him trying to wipe the slate clean of whatever Obama has done and try to put his own plan into place ... it's going to take a long fucking time AGAIN to see any progress if any ... I fear Romney has this ideal vision that he can just change shit in weeks time like he did when he bought out dying companies. ... there was another guy who had this idea that he can change DC ... his name is Obama.

so anyway ... my point is ... I am kind of OK with either one of these fools ...
I just hope something will kickstart in the Small Biz world once this election is over. Most small businesses are sitting on their hands right now.

By the way I'm not sure if anyone else saw this, but honestly this particular Jon Stewart rant is one of the best I've ever seen. Ever. It was after the 47% comment was re-released a few weeks ago and if you haven't seen it, it is something truly satisfying/horrifying:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/jon-stewart-fox-news-romney-47-percent-video_n_1899787.html

Jon Stewart should run for office but he's too smart, and not completely full of shit, so nothing would become of it. But still, I'm glad a dude like that is around. I'm going to end this post with a further clever remark to make some attempt at balance.

EDIT: I guess it's broken into three clips now WTF. The third one is the cheese. If that isn't frightening, then just gooooo baaaaaaaaaaack tooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeepppppp..........

anybody see this?

this would be pretty funny if it were a fake add on snl or something, but its a real obama add (they pulled it off tv super quick). pretty desperate in the days after that debate i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny daily show segment there. yup, romney got caught talkin shit bout poor people to rich people. cause politicians pander to the room they're in. cause they're scumbags.

Well here's my situation, mother on welfare her whole damn life (when she wasnt in jail) still on Welfare to this day. When you pop out a kid in 16 year intervals, you're pretty much set. This is a woman who is physically able enough to work, but has the motivation of a negar. Plenty of jobs at McDonald's if one were to apply oneself. Filling out 1 job application every month and hoping somebody is going to call is insufficient in terms of job hunting. When Romney says 47%, he should have said 67%, everybody wants a fucking handout. Whether it be a nice hearty tax refund for having 9 kids, free food stamps for Armos who roll in to Fresh n Easy riding beamers, or da one strike away from being out coonervillian who rather slang than drive a forklift. This is the demographic Curious George is appealing to. This is the excess that needs to be ripped and torn away. :zzz:

Jesuse fucking christ I just vot back fromInquisition and are pwople really pretendimg thwy dont understand what fucki g American values are? Duxk. Seriously. Fuck. Give me a drunken' break.

That shit seriously blows my fucking mind. It's not god dam fuxki g mystery, seriously. FUCK.

And yes I understamd Im an under educated drunke baztard but i can stilk appreciate the fact thar we need another FUCKING teddy r. Fuck brain = kabam.

Also: i cant believe you fucks dont kisten to fuxkinbathory. Jesus fu ki g...idont even..fuxkckckckcckckckkckcckkc