Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are exactly 51.628 billion things more important that then 2nd amendment. It could be repealed this very evening and I wouldn't ever fucking notice or care. I deal in health care. Ever heard of it? Guns and ammo don't even register on my synapses.

Jesus fucking christ, I don't even know what to say.

"LOL FUCK THE CONSTITUTION, it's old."

Obviously the health care debate is extremely important but if we can't even hold onto our actual, written down in black and white rights as Americans, than what the hell hope do we have with the rest of the grey areas?

My mind is blown.

Ehhh....I get it dude...you can post massive diatribes with stats that you've just regurgitated from wonderful sources and what-not....

BUT...can you please sum up in two sentences why YOU are so intent on supporting obama for a second term? Record....Go...Tell me how he's saved the country...and what else he's gonna do for this or that or contraceptives and illegal alien amnesty or wherever other place your head has taken you. You can sum up Obama's FIVE YEAR campaign with "Here's what I'm gonna do....::tumbleweeds::..."

I completely disagree and yet you haven't explained what is making you so personally invested. I've summed my shit up pretty simply (insert joke about me being stupid hurhuhuhurhhrur)

Probably not the best debating technique, but i'd rather vote for Obama 4 years versus at least 4 of Romney according to his current un-detailed plan. I can't understand his tax ideas, his stance against women's rights is borderline insulting and I believe it infers his intelligence level on any other task..his foreign policy is beef up defense and fuck up any country/hate on China(which I totally don't understand this anti-China shit)..going back and putting more focus on old fossil fuels..cutting tax revenue and adding spending. Not sure if I hit on all his points, but I don't think these ideas are for the future of America.

Are you guys serious or just trolling?

No, I'm serious. When I was a kid surrounded by military families, I bought into all that NRA bullshit, of course.

Most people shouldn't have guns. Types, numbers, ammunition, etc should be heavy restricted. Nobody needs to own anything more than a single action hunting rifle. And very few people should even be given that right.

Most people shouldn't have guns. Types, numbers, ammunition, etc should be heavy restricted. Nobody needs to own anything more than a single action hunting rifle. And very few people should even be given that right.

Why? Safety or something?

"NRA Bullshit", lol at that.

Not a single firearms owner, private military contractor, tactical instructor, weapons safety officer, etc. I know has anything good to say about the NRA. I don't know where this whole 'NRA are the spokespeople for all gun owners' thing came from, but it is equally as annoying (okay, nothing is as annoying as) the completely made up term 'assault weapon'.

No, I'm serious. When I was a kid surrounded by military families, I bought into all that NRA bullshit, of course.

While I love your idealistic point of view, it isn't quite that easy. Criminals will always have guns and be able to obtain them on the black market. By heavily clamping down on gun/ammo regulation, you are taking the firearms out of the innocent law-abiding citizen who is just trying to have a means to protect his family while the criminals will go on doing what they have always been doing. It's kind of ass backwards if you ask me. We should focus on cleaning up the streets rather than punish law-abiding, tax paying citizens. But that would be too much effort/resources.