Who's Better Than Michael Romeo???

revenge drama said:
My friend, please don't get angry. This boards seems to be awfully choleric.

The only FACT is that I have went beyond music and seen what it is. Therefore I now have better understanding of it than any of the cum rapists who post to this board.

Aren't you a regular Socrates! Keep up the good work, champ!

Enlightened: indeed
God: define god

Seems like your idea of education is quite limited, yes?

I expected something like this. When there are things that normal people can't apprehend, they usually turn hostile.

That is what you just did, assdweller.

Topical: John McLaughlin

You Nazi bastard.

Hey Revenge Drama, Ive got one thing to say to you:

m3096806-9507.jpg

Reactions: Harp Heaven
Let's go back in time...
Symphony X boards regular shitdealers: Back in time, the omnipotent?
Yes, Symphony X boards regular shitdealers, back in time all the way to the moment before Yngvai X posted that semi-funny retort.

Remeber kids, this happens in his (Yngvai X) head:

Huh? Where am I? What is this place?
(At this point he just tries to find the answer to the above mentioned questions)
(several minutes pass)
Oh yes! Now I remember! I'm at home. What was I doing?
(Same thing again. I don't think that he is very bright)

Yeah! That bitch, revenge drama, is so cool guy. I feel like I should bow down before him and place gifts at his feet....No, I hate him! He is everything I would like to be: Handsome, intelligent and above all things, he has a huge cock.

My cock is so small I have to use tweezers to masturbate and still 84% of the time I fail to grab my (really small) penis. I remeber this one time I got lucky (with a whore) and when I took my pants of the nice (63 year old) lady said that I shouldn't worry, she had seen even smaller ones before, while doing her best to hold the laughter.

I hate that guy!! I must make him look stupid somehow!!! Now I know!! I'll write something funny to the pic of my transvestite mallgoth girlfriend and post that!! HaHAA!! That will make him look stupid LOL!! (he actually thought LOL. How geeky is that? pretty geeky)

Now it's done! Haahaahah! I'm so funny that they should give me the "I'm as funny as Michael Romeo's face is ugly" prize! Now let's just wait for other brave warriors from the kingdom of SymX and then we can laugh together!!!!!!!!!!!11!2 STUPID GUY THAT REVENGE DRAMA IS ON THE WINNGGSS OF BLACK DARKNEEEESSSS!!! POWER METAL IS THE LAW!!! NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!SHIELDS UP!!!
MIXOLYDIAN MODE!!!!!! ATTAAACCCK!!!

Polyeidus said:
You Nazi bastard.
Who is the Nazi now, licker of senior citizen's asshole?

Oh look! There's a cum stain on your shirt! Tell Hans to aim better next time. I know you like his sperm so much that you don't like to miss a single drip. You like it so much.

Harp Heaven said:
You kept it going for a while. Now, you`re just a simple troll. Prepare to get banned, fool.
NO! PLEASE DON'T REPORT MY POST!! I BEG YOU!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ALL THIS!! AFTER ALL THIS IS THE INTERNET, THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE!!!!

HAHA

ps. I heard you cum blood? Is this true?

revenge drama said:
NO! PLEASE DON'T REPORT MY POST!! I BEG YOU!!! I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE ALL THIS!! AFTER ALL THIS IS THE INTERNET, THE ONLY THING IN MY LIFE!!!!

HAHA

ps. I heard you cum blood? Is this true?

Oh, the hilarity never ends... You know, you`re neither provocative nor inventive in your trolling. If you had come up with some creative gags who actually struck home rather than the boring gay and sexual stuff, I would have let you go. Trolling is an art, and you`re just not up to it.

Reactions: revenge drama
revenge drama said:
Now it's done! Haahaahah! I'm so funny that they should give me the "I'm as funny as Michael Romeo's face is ugly" prize! Now let's just wait for other brave warriors from the kingdom of SymX and then we can laugh together!!!!!!!!!!!11!2 STUPID GUY THAT REVENGE DRAMA IS ON THE WINNGGSS OF BLACK DARKNEEEESSSS!!! POWER METAL IS THE LAW!!! NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!!SHIELDS UP!!!
MIXOLYDIAN MODE!!!!!! ATTAAACCCK!!!

I thought that you were the best musician and person in the world hey? Am I right? And that you were a "enlightened" human beeing that knows everything and all that other shit?

Well I hate to inform you (i actually don't, i'm loving every minute of this) but;
Power metal and the whole 'neo-classical shred' thing isn't the fucking "mixolydian" mode - its the Phrigian Dominant or Harmonic Minor mode. It could be known as a Mixolydian b2 b13 scale (aka Mixolydian b9 b13) but thats not what you meant is it? Don't say it is 'coz if you do, your just even more of a pathetic person than you where before.

So yeah, you really are the person that 'says nothing wrong', now are you.

Harp Heaven said:
...a troll looking to provoke us, a favourite pastime for assholes...
Harp Heaven said:
Trolling is an art, and you`re just not up to it.
The favourite pastime of assholes is now suddenly art?

NOW I'M QUITE CERTAIN!!! YOU CUM BLOOD!!!!
SHIELDS UP!! LOCRIAN MODE!!!

RUN LOLA, RUN!!! GET AWAY FROM THAT HORRIBLE MAN!!!

I GAVE YOU GOOD REPUTATION BECAUSE I FEEL YOU'RE THE MAN THAT SHOULD RECEIVE IT!!! IT'S HARD TO BE A GROWN UP GAY AND CUM BLOOD!! AND THEN SOME SEXUAL STUFF TOO YOU ARE!!!

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
Well I hate to inform you (i actually don't, i'm loving every minute of this) but;
Power metal and the whole 'neo-classical shred' thing isn't the fucking "mixolydian" mode - its the Phrigian Dominant or Harmonic Minor mode. It could be known as a Mixolydian b2 b13 scale (aka Mixolydian b9 b13) but thats not what you meant is it? Don't say it is 'coz if you do, your just even more of a pathetic person than you where before.
Haven't you paid enough attention? I'm a troll you fucking idiot! What's wrong with you people?

Oh yes, you're Symphony X fans.

oh look Harpie, he's opening a can of whoopass!!! YOu better watch out or he might give you bad reputation pionts. Oh, please no, not the extensive use of capital letters!!!!!
IT IS VERY HARD TO DO THAT, OH, THIS IS SO DIFFICULT!

Now let's get back to real discussion.

Vai does some pretty cool shit, that "talking" he does with his guitar (with intense whammy and wah use) is one of his best tricks.

Vai rules.