Who's seen In Flames live? If so, how many times, when and where?

Ozzfest 2005
Palladium Feb 2006
SOTU 2006 worst show ever.... 7 songs, all new, and they OPENED for Killswitch Engage and As i Lay dying, (or As i leave crying in my case.....)
Webster theater Dec 2006

I only have 1 so far :erk:

Slayer, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Lamb Of God (16/11 2006)[Hovet,Stockholm]

2004 with Killswitch Engage/As I lay Dying(Philly)
, Zao, Devildriver(Philly)

2004 In Flames with KSE and AILD in Philly was my first concert ever. And I caught the 2006 show as well, thoroughly dissapointed with Triviums performance that night.

I don't think I would pay for another In Flames show unless they played with at least two other bands I liked. But it was great seeing them when I saw them.

20010208 Kåren, Göteborg - In Flames, Dark Tranqullity, Evergrey & Transport League
20010806 Heden, Göteborg - In Flames & The Haunted
20021031 Kåren, Götborg - In Flames, Pain & Soilwork
20040416 Lisebergshallen, Göteborg - In Flames, Devil Driver & Caliban
20050305 Scandinavium, Göteborg - Judas Priest & In Flames
20050709 Ullevi, Göteborg - Iron Maiden, In Flames & Mastodo
20060318 Lisebergshallen, Göteborg - In Flames, Sepultura & Crucified Barbara

The two first shows in 2001 are my favourites so far, and the last one was the worst. Good show by IF, but the crowd was almost only new fans so the response on the old songs was really bad...

Just once, 31st of March 2006 at the Portsmouth Pyramids with Sepultura. Met them too.

Fantastic show, even if the setlist was far from ideal their performance of newer stuff more than makes up for it.

WOA 2007

It was the best show I've ever seen...great songs, nice people...AWSOME!!!:headbang::kickass:

I Flames for life...:worship:

London (Forum)
London (Some venue I can't remember the name of)
London (Carling Academy)
London (Forum)
Download (2005)
Download (2006)
Wacken (2007)

Don't remember the dates for the London gigs. From all these times I only actually went to see In Flames specifically one time.

I've only seen them once in Oslo little over a year ago at the Unholy Alliance show. GREAT concert!
I'm gonna see them at Hove this summer too :) cant wait!