Who's this new Anthrax singer???

I feel bad for you for a few reasons:

1) You don't know who Belladona is.
2) If you don't know who Belladonna is, you probably don't have Anthrax's first few albums.
3) You like Bush.
4) You don't keep up with a band you like.
5) You can't spell loser.
6) You have Matt "I'm a homo" Bello on your side.

7) He's from Canada....EH!!! :loco:

Matt Bello said:
Yes its very sad! But its supposed to be just a reunion tour with the ex Singer and lead gutarist. After that (1 year aprox.), they're supposed to go back with Bush and Caggianno. I trully hope that's what will happen! :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry Matt but it ain´t gonna happen...

Diodude said:
I saw them(Anthrax) on tv this week(short interview+some live footage).Who's this new guy singing for them???He has no voice at all comparing with Bush.Who choose this looser as the new singer?Was this person deaf when he did his choice???I supposed this is Scott and Charlie.I didn't know that John Bush is not in the band anymore!!!!I was really pissed off to find out that.Look how they've lost another fan!!!!SAD!!!!

He's the singer that was with them when Anthrax were playing bigger venues. You must be kidding (I hope)? For every fan Anthrax loses because of the return of Belladonna/Spitz/Bello, I'm sure that they've regenerated interest by their older money spending fanbase. The amazing LA show confirms that their older fanbase will come out to see the classic lineup..

When I saw Anthrax opening for Dio last fall they had the (Rob/John/Scott/Charlie/Joey Vera) lineup. Frankie was gone!!! Remember he went on tour with Helmet. Anthrax had 2 members of Armored Saint in the band. They should've played "Can You Deliver". I saw Joey Vera at the LA show. I'm a big Amored Saint fan and hope that John and Joey...and Gonzo can get the band back together. I still remember the Helloween/Armored Saint/Grim Reaper tour of '87.

fuelee2004 said:
You really think Thrax are gonna do a 'Psycho Circus' on us Johnnie?

Yes I think so. And here´s a history lesson for us-Psycho Circus fucking fell through, even though in my opinion (don´t hit me you guys) it was not that bad album. And Gene then said there would be no more Kiss studio record.

I agree mate. But you have to respect that there back with the classic line up. I saw the Sydney show and it amazing. Iwas 13 when Joey left the band so it was good 2 see the show and say hey i saw the classic lineup.
Bush just had a little baby so its a good brake for him from touring. Hopefully be refreshed and ready for a new album after the reunion tour.

Slag666 said:
I feel bad for you for a few reasons:

1) You don't know who Belladona is.
2) If you don't know who Belladonna is, you probably don't have Anthrax's first few albums.
3) You like Bush.
4) You don't keep up with a band you like.
5) You can't spell loser.
6) You have Matt "I'm a homo" Bello on your side.
This guy was not bright, he can't see when someone is sarcastic. Poor Slag¨I can't go out of the closet because i dont want to hurt my dad even if it's him who as suck my dick when I was young and help me became a gay¨666, evolved and be a man. Tell everybody you like man and you like to be dress as a women, it's would be beneficial for you. :headbang:

Diodude said:
I saw them(Anthrax) on tv this week(short interview+some live footage).Who's this new guy singing for them???He has no voice at all comparing with Bush.Who choose this looser as the new singer?Was this person deaf when he did his choice???I supposed this is Scott and Charlie.I didn't know that John Bush is not in the band anymore!!!!I was really pissed off to find out that.Look how they've lost another fan!!!!SAD!!!!

Your a fucking looser. Stick to simple bands like Blink182, Good Charlote, and Papa Roach. You are not worthy to listen to ANY kind of Anthrax music.

No Voice ?? For the record, 3/4 of Bush's vocals on Greater of 2 Evils is fucking garbage.

This dude is a moron... For every fan like him lost they are gaining 2 back anyway.. Not really sure how big of a fan he is anyway if he doesn't know who Joey is...