Diodude got you all!!!!

Diodude

Aug 31, 2003
Montreal,Canada
Visit site
I feel sorry for you guys,but I have to say that I got you all today with that "Who's this Anthrax new singer" thread!!I wanna tell you that I know who Belladonna is ,so it's 1-0 for myself.
When I first saw Anthrax with Belladonna live(opening for Maiden on the No prayer on the road tour),most of you were playing with your dicks in the sand and your grandfathers were watching you.So,it 2-0 for me.I have all Anthrax cds(including Penikufesin),and I'm really sorry that they've bring back back in the band a so called singer(metal singer???HAHAHAHAHA!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!)because this guy has no voice at all comparing with John Bush.WCFYA is the best metal albums of the last decade,and they choose to bring back him in the band.Why did they record TGOTE then???I'm pretty sure the main reson is $$$.They are wrong,it's not gonna work better.We are in 2005 not 1987.Last thing,I wanna say to all the people who said in the previous thread that I suck ,that you suck big time because you think Belladonna is a metal singer.
P.S For the guy who asked me when Dio's going to release a new album:I have no release date for Dio's next album,the last one came out last year,and the next one is supposed to be Magica 2&3(maybe next year)

Diodude said:
I feel sorry for you guys,but I have to say that I got you all today with that "Who's this Anthrax new singer" thread!!I wanna tell you that I know who Belladonna is ,so it's 1-0 for myself.
When I first saw Anthrax with Belladonna live(opening for Maiden on the No prayer on the road tour),most of you were playing with your dicks in the sand and your grandfathers were watching you.So,it 2-0 for me.I have all Anthrax cds(including Penikufesin),and I'm really sorry that they've bring back back in the band a so called singer(metal singer???HAHAHAHAHA!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!)because this guy has no voice at all comparing with John Bush.WCFYA is the best metal albums of the last decade,and they choose to bring back him in the band.Why did they record TGOTE then???I'm pretty sure the main reson is $$$.They are wrong,it's not gonna work better.We are in 2005 not 1987.Last thing,I wanna say to all the people who said in the previous thread that I suck ,that you suck big time because you think Belladonna is a metal singer.
P.S For the guy who asked me when Dio's going to release a new album:I have no release date for Dio's next album,the last one came out last year,and the next one is supposed to be Magica 2&3(maybe next year)

Ha, i couldn't tell if you were joking or not in that thread so i posted nothing there. I also seen Anthrax with Maiden, But that was the fourth time i seen them, So your Gram-pa must of been watching you with your dick in the sand the 1st 3 times i saw them, the 1st WAS in 1987 "Among the Living" tour, Also seen them on Headbangers ball tour, & Clash of the titans. Childish asshole :Smug:

Diodude said:
Hey Mini Me DIO :D Dude I know you we're being sarcastic funny thread. :D

Ohhh...you really got us!!!! :Smug:

Most on this board have been THRAX fans much longer then you. Long before when you saw them on the Maiden tour.

Last thing,I wanna say to all the people who said in the previous thread that I suck ,that you suck big time because you think Belladonna is a metal singer.

No.....you suck cuz yer from CANADA.......EY!!!! :loco:

Yeah , it's definately about money! They are selling out stadiums right? WTF? I have been reading this forum for a while and some of the posts are pathetic. Where is all this money coming from? Maybe, and I mean maybe they are making a little bit more with the ATL line-up but it is not worth the bashing they are getting on this board. Their own board by the way! If you don't like it, don't support it, but damn let it die already! You guys are acting like it's the fucking Eagles getting back together and charging $150 a ticket. If it was about money they would have broke up the band a long time ago and became stockbrockers or something! :cool: They are just people like you and me, people work past their differences and move on. Deal with it!

"I feel sorry for you guys,but I have to say that I got you all today with that "Who's this Anthrax new singer" thread!!I wanna tell you that I know who Belladonna is ,so it's 1-0 for myself."

You didn't "get me"...I could tell you were just being a dumbass.

"When I first saw Anthrax with Belladonna live(opening for Maiden on the No prayer on the road tour),most of you were playing with your dicks in the sand and your grandfathers were watching you.So,it 2-0 for me."

I saw this tour too...I even got to sing onstage with Steve Harris during "Heaven Can Wait"...I think that beats you.

"Last thing,I wanna say to all the people who said in the previous thread that I suck ,that you suck big time because you think Belladonna is a metal singer."

Belladonna kicks ass (and so does Bush). If you think Joey sucks, then why do you still have all the Anthrax albums he sings on?

Now, shut the fuck up and go listen to Dio sing about some dragons.

Anthrax.....Spreading the Disease Tour 1985 Olympic Auditorium LA. If you don't like the old/new version of Anthrax just don't go to the shows. I don't care if they put out a new album. Just hearing all the classic songs live, the way they sounded on the original recordings is good enough for me. If you don't like ATL then you, my friend, are a fool.
The live ENERGY the band has now is nothing short of spectacular!!! Everyone looks happy.....yes even Charlie.

Born Again Idiot said:
No.....you suck cuz yer from CANADA.......EY!!!! :loco:
You think Canadian suck??? Dont be jealous about us. Canada is the greatest country to leave in the world. We have the most beautifull woman, the greatest beer, and the Montreal Canadian hockey team. Our medical and school are free, and we dont have guns problem. And we are good neighbour.
You have to love us, because, us Canadian, love you, American. :Spin:

God there's a lot of chest-beating around here. "I'm cooler because I saw Anthrax blah blah. I sang on-stage blah blah." For fuck's sake, who cares

The re-union is definately largely to do with higher fees, deal with it. Oh and I saw them supporting Jethro Tull on Southend pier in '73.

And Dio rock! :headbang:

I'm damn Luck that Anthrax came to town once, it was with Iron Maiden so it was great, but I don't think they will ever play the Metro Centre again :( I really wish they would come and play the Marquee, that would be a great venue, I love seein Nashville Pussy or Bif Naked there... no good bands come here anymore, it's a damn shame... we got lotsa bar bands though, and thats cool yet not the same at all