Diodude got you all!!!!

Damn, that was soo clever! You own :Smug:
AND you saw Anthrax Waaaaaaaaaay back in 1990 (5 albums into their career!) Shit, you really must be a fan!

And here I was playing with my dick in the sand... must stop that. :Smug: :Smug: :Smug:

Crabmeat said:
Damn, that was soo clever! You own :Smug:
AND you saw Anthrax Waaaaaaaaaay back in 1990 (5 albums into their career!) Shit, you really must be a fan!

I didn't had the chance to see them before that kid!So it has nothing to do with being a fan or not.All of a sudden everybody on this forum saw them live even w/Turbin.Do you think that I can believe that shit???

KID?
Who are you calling kid, hilarious thread starter boy?

No, the amount of times you've seen Anthrax has nothing to do with how much you like them, it's true.

"Do you think that I can believe that shit???"

I'm soooo preocupied with your beliefs and whether you think people on this board are lying or not.

You're right Johnnie. Czech hockey team kick Canada's ass. You're beer are delicious, but, you should come to Canada, especially Quebec to see how our lady are so beautifull.

Dude, no way. Czech girls are Amazons :D

Diodude said:
I didn't had the chance to see them before that kid!So it has nothing to do with being a fan or not.All of a sudden everybody on this forum saw them live even w/Turbin.Do you think that I can believe that shit???

I NEVER saw them with Turbin. But your the one that started this shit with the "I'm better than you cuz i saw them with Maiden & you all had you dicks in your hand". If you cant stand the heat get out of the damn kitchen. Oh & I'm sure almost everyone on this board has seen them live at one time or another. After all it is an Anthrax board for the fans....Duhh :erk:

I saw Anthrax at Woodstock in 1776, back when they called themselves The Velvet Fog! They played all two of their hits before a tornado hit the stage and killed original singer Elvis Pesley. This of course before they really became popular with Julio! I was backstage for this show and did a bong hit with George and Wheezy Jefferson! Now please Diodude, for the love of all that is, was, or will ever be...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

MikeyBong said:
I saw Anthrax at Woodstock in 1776, back when they called themselves The Velvet Fog! They played all two of their hits before a tornado hit the stage and killed original singer Elvis Pesley. This of course before they really became popular with Julio! I was backstage for this show and did a bong hit with George and Wheezy Jefferson! Now please Diodude, for the love of all that is, was, or will ever be...SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

1776? big deal
I saw them in the 1600's
I'm obviously a better fan

MikeyBong said:
You got me there, I wasn't born until 1703! ;)

you missed The Velvet Fog in their prime

and you dare call yourself a Velvet Fog... er... Anthrax fan!

you aren't a TRUE fan unless you were born at least in 1699 or before... EVERYone knows that

1.gif
:Spin:

Diodude said:
I feel sorry for you guys,but I have to say that I got you all today with that "Who's this Anthrax new singer" thread!!I wanna tell you that I know who Belladonna is ,so it's 1-0 for myself.
When I first saw Anthrax with Belladonna live(opening for Maiden on the No prayer on the road tour),most of you were playing with your dicks in the sand and your grandfathers were watching you.So,it 2-0 for me.I have all Anthrax cds(including Penikufesin),and I'm really sorry that they've bring back back in the band a so called singer(metal singer???HAHAHAHAHA!!!WHAT A JOKE!!!!)because this guy has no voice at all comparing with John Bush.WCFYA is the best metal albums of the last decade,and they choose to bring back him in the band.Why did they record TGOTE then???I'm pretty sure the main reson is $$$.They are wrong,it's not gonna work better.We are in 2005 not 1987.Last thing,I wanna say to all the people who said in the previous thread that I suck ,that you suck big time because you think Belladonna is a metal singer.
P.S For the guy who asked me when Dio's going to release a new album:I have no release date for Dio's next album,the last one came out last year,and the next one is supposed to be Magica 2&3(maybe next year)

I knew you weren't serious from the get go. Minus one point for you. I have all of the Anthrax albums on vinyl, not stupid CD. Minus another for you! :Spin:

I used to go to Anthrax concerts when the Earth was yet to be discovered! Me and Jesus and Ben Franklin and Hulk Hogan and...and...and...and one time at band camp...