Whose poop would you eat?

Whose poop would you eat?

• Total voters
Option #4 would make me laugh very loudly were it not painful to do so (my back's fucked up, I don't know why).

See, the idea of this poll is really to eat as little shit as possible. So option 3 and especially 4 are out. Basically, it's a Milano vs Dimebag poll.

I'm taking my vote logic here very seriously... :loco:

Yeah Dimebag was an awfully little dude (although larger than life and of course STRONGER THAN ALL :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: ), and Milano is a big fat fucker so yeah, Footbalm's logic is sound.

I'm still shocked that I'm one of the few people on this forum that likes S.O.D. especially with all the Thrash Metal Terrorism that happens.

JayKeeley said:
See, the idea of this poll is really to eat as little shit as possible. So option 3 and especially 4 are out. Basically, it's a Milano vs Dimebag poll.

Truth. And I'm principally against eating turds from the deceased, so good ol Billy "AC" Milan(o) is my choice.

lizard said:
haha me and the boys went out to lunch today and as we were driving back to base we passed this chick and our sysadmin sez, "goddam, I'd eat a yard of her shit just to see where it came from."

:lol: LMMFAAO!!!!!!!! :lol: I'm gonna start using that one :D

Hahahahhaa Lizard, that is fucking hilarious. I was out with my driving instructor a while back and while I was stopped at a light, he sees these college girls walking by... let me remind you- this dude is probably about 55 years old.

"Hey, Max, check out these goodies..."
"Uh... yeah?"
"Mmmmmmm... we're having a bake-sale today..."
"... what?"
"Ohhhhh some brownies... some pastries...."
*fucking floors it*

:lol: Creepiest shit ever.