The Ultimate Poll: Would you do me?

Would you do me?

• Total voters
~metal_maiden~ said:

Hey, there ain't nothing like latino lovin'... so I've heard... ;)
However, European guys are the most popular ones these days.
Mmmh, I'm both latino and european :hotjump:
but anyway nobody loves me :D

I would do you so you had the chance to show me that a Scandinavian dude has nothing to do against a real macho latino sex machine. But in case my boyfriend asks you must answer it's a merely scientific research.

Hearse said:
AWwww looks like yanko gets atleast some pity pussy :D
that's my "macho" man :heh: :p
pity pussy all the way man! :lol: :p

Quarantine: HA! scandinavians are EASY to beat... i think EVEN EFF could do it :p
(okay okay, they're not THAT bad, i'm j/k :p)

@dilema: you wanna go all the way huh?! :lol:

@rockbodom: hey man... i'm feeling such a slut already! AEUheaueaUH Get in line! EAHeuahu :p

EagleFlyFree said:
*points at tut* HAHA!

oh wait :-(
:lol: :lol:

Actually my comment was based on all the stuff I've heard about latin lovers, it's not like I had tried one...
Who knows, maybe all the latinos here in UM are underrated, beats me :p

Feeling better now EFF, MagSec & Tut..? :)

this thread has gotten out of hand. . .we only have one guy who wants to get down with one of us and all these people flock to fuck. . .i have an idea. . .

the GET TUT A LOVER FUND!!!!!
we raise money for some girl to be flown into tuts house and drops into his bedroom (you know like in animal house[thank you god])

and tut proceeds to have his way with her. . .and if she likes it, she can stay, if not, we pick her up and trade her for a new one. . .

:lol:

EagleFlyFree said:
would you be wearing a skirt under a lab coat and glasses then? hmmm in that case i have an alternative proposal for you ;)
yeah, it could be something like this (just without the glasses) (Notice the plastic gloves!!) :p

nurse.jpg

bobvex said:
this thread has gotten out of hand. . .we only have one guy who wants to get down with one of us and all these people flock to fuck. . .i have an idea. . .

the GET TUT A LOVER FUND!!!!!
we raise money for some girl to be flown into tuts house and drops into his bedroom (you know like in animal house[thank you god])

and tut proceeds to have his way with her. . .and if she likes it, she can stay, if not, we pick her up and trade her for a new one. . .

:lol:
dude
i love you man! AUEhuaehu :D

@janina: well, i never doubted of the latin lovers, so i didn't feel bad
only those argentinians don't have the spirit in them :p