why does jonas suck so much live

all_sins_undone said:
unfortunately for you, worshipping the shitty lyrics on Viva doesnt prove anything about me.
even if you don't like them how does that make them "nu-metal?" that statement isn't even opinionated it was stated as a factual statement and the fact is you don't know shit.

look have your opinion just don't make statements that make no sense and expect me to take you seriously.

first off, i said the lyrics on Viva were nu-metalish, not the band itself. you think that's just my opinon?

I trusted you you lied
It's all I hear a fucking lie
I don't give a shit it's over now
It's all I know you broke the vow

unnecessary swearing? check.
terrible rhyming for shits sake? check.
vocabulary of a ten year old? check.
screamed backing vocals? check.

its not opinion, buddy. its fact. lets not forget that i AM a fan of katatonia. i do enjoy most of the lyrics and i do enjoy most of the music. the difference between me and you is you're just a pathetic fanboy.

french canadians are too pretencious...thank you for letting us know he sucked at the montreal show tho...nice to know...hope the Toronto show goes fine...good thing Opeta House has an awesome tech team that will surely deliver nice sound :p

As the saying goes "opinions are like assholes, everyones got one".

Unless you were at the same show, you cant agree or disagree with the guys post. The generalisation can be disagreed though. The three times i`ve seen Katatonia i have never been dissapointed with the performance of the band.

EDIT: The Viva Emptiness lyrics statement is an opinion, dont try to pass it off as fact. Each to their own, frenchy.

all_sins_undone said:
first off, i said the lyrics on Viva were nu-metalish, not the band itself. you think that's just my opinon?

I trusted you you lied
It's all I hear a fucking lie
I don't give a shit it's over now
It's all I know you broke the vow

unnecessary swearing? check.
terrible rhyming for shits sake? check.
vocabulary of a ten year old? check.
screamed backing vocals? check.

its not opinion, buddy. its fact. lets not forget that i AM a fan of katatonia. i do enjoy most of the lyrics and i do enjoy most of the music. the difference between me and you is you're just a pathetic fanboy.
well I can't say i'm a big fan of cussing for the sake of cussing either but there have been a few instances where I think it got the point across of urgency. that was the original meaning of cussing in the first place to display an extreme emotion. it's just been over saturated by people who don't know when to use it and I don't feel this is the case for that particular song. And the screaming isn't a new metal type of scream and I don't see the rhyming being bad because it rhymes and thats the freaking point of rhyming. I'm a fanboy? riiight since I don't even enjoy their older stuff until discouraged. :rolleyes:

I've been to the show. Never head of Daylight Dies before, pretty much thats why there wasnt alot of people... And Dlight Die singer has too long hairs. Katatonia was awesome, really enjoyed the show xcept for the left guitar sound was too low when they played My Twin. Jonas was great too. Too bad didnt had the chance to get an autograph... Moonspell I didnt really like the band but damn... The singer is awesome crazy, have u seen all the energy he had... damn... That was my first metal show and I really enjoyed it ^^

all_sins_undone said:
ftlog... is it that hard to get a coherent/logical response on this forum
hey you! dickhead, yes i'm talking to you moron...you better behave or else! i will do a kame ha me ha! and u won't stand a chance against me , cuz yer ki is damn low...!that's the sort of responses you must get period..

Reactions: °scarlet°
lmao...grab the dragon by the ballz!!! hee hee... inever called u frenchy... i just said french canadians are pretencious...which in my personal experience is proven to be true hehe damn i cant wait for tomorrow i wonder how croded the place is going to be...

all_sins_undone said:
ftlog... is it that hard to get a coherent/logical response on this forum
sorry maybe next time your extremely original fanboy responce will work

that would be gr1m^

In any case phil. Your fighting a loosing battle. No one else agrees here, and its obvious that no one wants to here it. I kinda do in a way, but i think its probably best you retreat back to the Opeth forum :holdzhands: