Why does Mikael hate Moog?

Gee, maestro himself answered me. :O OK, I understand your point, you've grown tired of it. But, since you don't hate it, I can still keep up my hopes of hearing Moog in an Opeth song one day or other. ;) Of course Opeth shouldn't overuse it, that would ruin the whole idea.

To Vortex: Of course I'm still in for that. The problem is the place where it will be arranged. At Ahnasihn's maybe, but I don't know what he (and especially his neighbours) think of that.

Wakka: You look like Chappu, ya? Lets go play some blitzball, ya? ya? ya?
Rikku: Tee hee, I love Tidus!!! (twirl)
Yuna: I...I...Let's....Go... <nods head>
Lulu: <zooms in on chest>
Tidus: Lets get em guys!
Auron: Follow me...
Kimahri: Kimahri like Yuna, Kimahri smell bad stuff.
Wakka: Alright, ya?

Originally posted by Demonspell
Which of these classic keyboards do you prefer: the Moog, the Mellotron, or the Hammond B3?

Mellotron all the way!

The best mellotron part I've ever heard is in the King Crimson song "Starless" ... its such a haunting sound, just amazing...

I love the sound of the Mellotron, especially on early Genesis albums. It has something warm and moving which just catches me..

Samoniac, check your private messages...

Originally posted by Demonspell
Chromatose...Starless is brilliant, and Red is probably my favorite Crimson album along with Larks and the first two. Although in my opinion their best use of the tron was on Epitaph.

Ah yes, how could I forget Epitaph! Excellent song...

I really like that John Wetton era Crimson, with Red being my favorite album out of that time period.