Why don't they play them live?

well i gotta say i've bodom a couple times and they pick a good lineup and shit and they go nuts. i've just got one problem. they don't play like..any of the songs i want! they recently cut "were not gonna fall" off of theyre list which sucks. they also don't play hatebreeder whihc i find terrible cause its an awesome song. and i'm still waitin for them to rip out the if you want peace live. it should be wicked. any songs anybody wants to see them play live but they don't?:zombie:

Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadnce would be cool to see, aswell as Warheart, Towards Dead End, Trashed, Lost and Strungout.

I especially like the vocals in Mask of Sanity and Children of Decadance and since Alexi's voice has changed alot since then, it wouldn't be as enjoyable as listening to Follow the Reaper.

Yeah, Children of Decadance would be awesome. I'm glad to see they recently had kissing the shadows back in the setlist.

Follow the Reaper was amazing live.

We're not gonna fall isn't very good thats why :p

They have alot of songs, they only have a limited setlist.
P.S. your name is tooo long.

In Your Face said:
Yeah, Children of Decadance would be awesome.

they dont play Children of Decadance anymore because the song is too long, at least thats what i read in an interview with Alexi.

IfYouWantAPeicePrepareForWhore said:
well i gotta say i've bodom a couple times and they pick a good lineup and shit and they go nuts. i've just got one problem. they don't play like..any of the songs i want! they recently cut "were not gonna fall" off of theyre list which sucks. they also don't play hatebreeder whihc i find terrible cause its an awesome song. and i'm still waitin for them to rip out the if you want peace live. it should be wicked. any songs anybody wants to see them play live but they don't?:zombie:
your name is one of the dumbest in the entire forum...

Northern Comfort, Tripple corpse hammerblow, taste of my scyth, hatebreeder, touch like an angel of death, children of bodom..

KillerGon said:
your name is one of the dumbest in the entire forum...

Way to stay on topic, you deserve some type of medal, or plaque ;)

Anyways, I have no idea why bands paly the setlists they play. I guess they play what they want to stay interested in the set as long as possible, and we the lowly people, should just shut up, kick back, pound a few, and enjoy the show ;)

IfYouWantAPeicePrepareForWhore said:
I hope this was your first and last post at the same time.

what's theyre?
I'm glad that they don't play IYWPPFW and WNF.
AYDY and LDB is more than enough of that album.

and for the first time ever I agree with Joonas (a bit).
Mask Of Sanity was really good live!

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Mask of Sanity
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Punch Me I Bleed

Children of Decadence should be edited shorter

Nah, they shouldn't edit songs live, thats dumb:erk:

In The shadows, Touched like the angel of death (with TW Intro)
Black Widow, Hatebreeder, Tripple corpse hammerblow are all songs I havnt seen live and would really like to.

Everybody has their own fave songs so I bet it would be quite hard to please everybody ^^ But there is a bit of all albums, on the bigger shows anyway.
They played most of my faves on the Gothemburg gig in february, like Hate Me, Downfall, Needled 24/7 and Lake Bodom.