Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

I didn't want to post where I wasn't wanted (I'm a little unpopular right now at Electric Spitzyland .com) but I wondered why Buddy Love Bomb "really needs to talk to Dan right now"? And why he's all but stalking Spitz over there? Any of you board vets wanna clue me in on this?

Buddy's also the one who snitched about IC to the Spitz board, but since it led to so much hilarity, I kinda feel like I owe him a beer, or at least an IC sticker to put on his crash helmet, or something.....

Keith

LOL!
no he's posting as much as possible so he can get the signed photo from dan "groundbreaker" spitz!
(see site- if you post something like 250 messages kissing dan;s ass he will send you a photo or some thrax goodies...)

keith did you write that IC thingy?!?! i wish i could buy you a beer: that was so fucking funny!!!!

i wish charlie or scott would sue dan if he plays a thrax song at one of his supergroup's concerts, for breach of copyright.

hehe "majikal"....

answer from me, dan spitz, the tatoo-removing clock-fixing eye-cocking website-suing heavymusic-unleashing womanbeater-wearing biceps-boosting midget

Eh, that little toolbox, I'm sure we'll hear more from the dipshit who's running his website and "career," but I think the storm has passed. He's choosing to look at my defacing of his picture (with the yellow smiley) as a victory. I don't actually have a problem with Spitz himself, although he's borderline retarded... but that shady couple he's got managing him are fucking whackjobs. Wouldn't spare 'em my piss if they were afire.

K

the guy's a comedian too, just read this!!!: (dan please don;t sue me for copying this text from your site)

"What to expect can only come from Dan's past. Boundaries are definitely broken, new sounds a guitar can not usually make, explosive heavy riffs, melodic funked out dope sounds, none of us know how to describe what we have heard already here in the studio, but it just does not leave our heads."

yeah I brought up at the board in my only post ...well one of two, about how he was the asshole and that the picture is even funnier. And someone said something about the dean markley guitare in his hands how that is copyrioghted or whatever. and I said they could put realy bad things in his hands. No one has responded though... it mad me sad.
and buddy.... he is a fan boy. a groupie.
-Jono-

Originally posted by max
the guy's a comedian too, just read this!!!: (dan please don;t sue me for copying this text from your site)

"What to expect can only come from Dan's past. Boundaries are definitely broken, new sounds a guitar can not usually make, explosive heavy riffs, melodic funked out dope sounds, none of us know how to describe what we have heard already here in the studio, but it just does not leave our heads."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This shit is funny.

"none of us know how to describe what we have heard already here in the studio, but it just does not leave our heads." - maybe I can help ya with that: how about defining it as mind-boggling beyond imagination kind of crap? One thing is sure, I can't wait to see liner notes for Spitzthrax's pseudo-album and how many times he'll praise himself for single-handedly inventing rap-metal, new guitar sounds and bla bla bla bla ... Who knows, maybe he'll even thank Buddy for his, ahem, "support" ?

Peace!

Another Buddy bashing thread? Let it die already. I don't know what he did to offend, but even Lord Jerkoff wasn't bashed this much, and at least Buddy's a longtime supporter of Anthrax.

On the other hand, keep the lazy-eye bashing going...at least until his attorney sees these threads :lol:

It dont bother me anymore, I guess you could say I have become used to it over here...And The I really need to talk to you post over there is in regards to something he asked me to do for him. and no TD its not if ill give him a blowjob..