Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com
according to Google and all 774 pages with his name on it...
http://www.google.com/search?q=dan+spitz&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=770&sa=N

Elthon John is slightly more famous,
his name is mentioned on 827 pages on the web..

"Dan Spitz" comes up with 1,140 Results.
Eliminate Anthrax and the number drops to 255.
Eliminate Ian too and it drops to 183.

"Elton John" 442,000.

MY real name 1,890

John Cusack 91,000

If you're going to google search to prove fame do some checks first to gauge it.

Originally posted by Ragamuffin
"Dan Spitz" comes up with 1,140 Results.
Eliminate Anthrax and the number drops to 255.
Eliminate Ian too and it drops to 183.

"Elton John" 442,000.

MY real name 1,890

John Cusack 91,000

If you're going to google search to prove fame do some checks first to gauge it.

eliminate this, add that...

"If my grandmother had balls,
she would have been my grandfather"

glad you agree on everything else with me and my assesment of Keith charecter...
;-)))

if you like to argue,
can you eliminate heresays and post the links to PROVE your point?

MSN Search Engine:
http://auto.search.msn.com/results....sp=1&thr=&submitbutton.x=32&submitbutton.y=13

"Results 1-15 of about 12724 containing 'dan spitz'"

WITHOUT Anthrax...

would you please show the link to prove me wrong?

If you can NOT,
it's OK too,
chat boards are PERFECT place for "heresays", just ask Keith
;-)))

Just go to google and put the damn names in.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q="john+cusack"&btnG=Google+Search

Theres John Cusack being more famous than Dan Spitz without Anthrax & Ian:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...="dan+spitz"+-anthrax+-ian&btnG=Google+Search

And this time when I did it, Spitz -anthrax -ian only had 180 returns.

His google fame is slipping!

you just basically PROVED what the other poster was saying all along...
Dan Spitz WAS an integral part of Anthrax,
thanks for making this point for me and your due dillegence just proved what we knew all along.

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com
you just basically PROVED what the other poster was saying all along...
Dan Spitz WAS an integral part of Anthrax,
thanks for making this point for me and your due dillegence just proved what we knew all along.

No it actually proves that Anthrax was an integral part of Spitz. Anytime he's talked about through the internet they must mention Thrax to make people stop scratching their head and saying 'who'.

You can't really judge the other way because of the Anthrax disease scare still around.

No it actually proves that Anthrax was an integral part of Spitz. Anytime he's talked about through the internet they must mention Thrax to make people stop scratching their head and saying 'who'.

You can't really judge the other way because of the Anthrax disease scare still around.

ok,
would you be so kind and name
FOUNDING FATHERS of Anthrax, the band?

much obliged....

this si what I found,
and you might be 100% correct.

"Anthrax's first appearance on stage took place at the "Battle of the Bands" that they have naturally won. This permitted the band to win over some local heavy metal fans, but this was not enough for them to obtain a contract with a record label. After a few more line-up changes, Charlie Benante has become the drummer of Anthrax and still remains one today, and Danny Spitz the rhythm guitarist (and has remained one for a long time). "
from
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/singerUnid/5672A03EE16AB97D48256AA100132E24

which makes me believe,
Dan Spitz appearance at Anthrax brought the band to the NEW and MUCH higher level.

If you think I am wrong-
shoot,
I am a big boy (all 230 pounds of it) and can take it.

I can't believe you wanted me to look up something I know for fact.

I know you work for him or he for you or some symbiotic relationship where in you wish to make him look good at all times (start by making him shave) but though he was a great guitar player before his hands started burning and he started to spend all his time doing the math, he was really no more important than Paul Crook or Rob Caggiano to the Anthrax machine as a whole.

Scott writes the words, Charlie writes the music, the other former long hairs play and sing what they write, that's just the way it is.

I can't believe you wanted me to look up something I know for fact.

I know you work for him or he for you or some symbiotic relationship where in you wish to make him look good at all times (start by making him shave) but though he was a great guitar player before his hands started burning and he started to spend all his time doing the math, he was really no more important than Paul Crook or Rob Caggiano to the Anthrax machine as a whole.

Scott writes the words, Charlie writes the music, the other former long hairs play and sing what they write, that's just the way it is.

1) we have no official relations,
I like him as a person, and I am NOBODY in music world.

2) I found some more to substantiate my claim of who is who in Anthrax history:
from
http://www.rockrage.com/retrorage_archive/anthrax.html

"The band formed in the city of New York in 1981. Anthrax’s success began with the foundation of guitarists Dan Spitz and Scott Ian. Along with Charlie Benante, Spitz and Ian had released Anthrax’s first album Fistful of Metal in 1984. Anthrax took full shape with 1985’s new line up with the addition of Joey Belladonna and Frank Bello. "

do they lie about importance of Dan's participation in the band?

also....
as we both trust in math more than in heresay,
care to compare the numbers of CD's sold BEFORE Dan left Anthrax and after?

LMK if you need my help to point you to the EXACT figures...
;-))))

"In numbers I trust, People I don't"

Care to compare the obvious label issues?
Care to compare the drop off in sales of pure metal in general?

You didn't as who was on the first Anthrax cd, you asked who founded it, Ian & Lilker started Anthrax.

Care to compare the obvious label issues?
Care to compare the drop off in sales of pure metal in general?

I might...
EMI's profits dropped 19% last quarter alone...which doesn't make Iron Maiden sales any less,
they did manage to survive the turbulences of time...

some bands weather storms better than the others...

You didn't as who was on the first Anthrax cd, you asked who founded it, Ian & Lilker started Anthrax.

..and I do appreciate your answer,
I am far away from Music Business,
and my knowledge of Heavy Metal history is very shallow.

somehow, though, I find our views to be essentially very close on the subject,
and I see no points of arguing something we both agree in principal.

correct me if I am wrong...

Originally posted by Lordlindsey
Can we change the name of this thread please?
How about.......
"Why is Serge_nocomments.com licking Dan's balls?"

as the citizen of the United States of America,
Serge_nocomments.com has the constitutional guaranteed right to lick ANYBODY's balls Serge choses.

if you have a problem with the USA Constitution,
you can petition the government,
assuming you are the USA citizen.

Let me ask you a question:
what exactly Dan Spitz have done to you for you get interested in his genetalia and his balls in particular?

don't be shy,
we all holding our breasts to hear YOUR story....