Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Whatever you do buddy, don't let this shit talk get to you. Take it like a man, with dignity. Don't end up butt naked in a bathtub full of ice water with your toe finger on the trigger...

danny.gif

Originally posted by AlexStomp
Whatever you do buddy, don't let this shit talk get to you. Take it like a man, with dignity. Don't end up butt naked in a bathtub full of ice water with your toe finger on the trigger...

I was thinking about that, but dont have any Ice Cubes...

Dude you suck . I clicked on the link at work and I was unable to switch screens when my boss walked by. I got a dirty look and asked him " What, no sense of humor" It blew at the time but now that I think about it was harmless and funny, NO harm done.

Originally posted by prime666
Dude you suck . I clicked on the link at work and I was unable to switch screens when my boss walked by. I got a dirty look and asked him " What, no sense of humor" It blew at the time but now that I think about it was harmless and funny, NO harm done.

Once again, sorry about that. I just wanted to fuck with some people, sorry if it got you in trouble, it was all in good fun...

P.S. dont worry anyone there was no virus in that link, I was freakin out when I hit it, i ran a check, its "ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD"

P.S.S. Tyson is the man 49sec= One sorry mother fucker..

Originally posted by InfernalKeith
Eh, that little toolbox, I'm sure we'll hear more from the dipshit who's running his website and "career," but I think the storm has passed. He's choosing to look at my defacing of his picture (with the yellow smiley) as a victory. I don't actually have a problem with Spitz himself, although he's borderline retarded... but that shady couple he's got managing him are fucking whackjobs. Wouldn't spare 'em my piss if they were afire.

K

you never been in real storm...
you were told "jump" and you jumped like a very good boy you are.
Have you heard from Dan's London barrister?
Nope, you just tucked your tail between your legs and walked away from the fight you knew you were going to lose...

your examplary behavior behavior should be rewarded and not punished,
way to go, "big boy"!
:lol:

Originally posted by InfernalKeith
Buddy, did your mother have any children that lived?

Keith,
why, why
did you change the pic within 10 mins after you were told to do so?

don't you have any dignity?
couldn't you wait at least 2 hours just to "save your face"?

you act like somebody here,
but we all know you run to the hills with tails between your legs as soon as the wind blows in your direction...

am I spelling "pathetic" right?