Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Originally posted by jdelpi
Does that fall under the unenumerated rights of the 9th amendment?

jdelpi,
I am NOT a constitutional attorney,
I haven't played one on TV and...
I even haven't stayed at Holiday Inn Express!
;-)))

by strange strike of luck,
I am much more familiar with COPY RIGHTS and COPY RIGHTS infringements, as Keith would attest
;-)))

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com
I might...
EMI's profits dropped 19% last quarter alone...which doesn't make Iron Maiden sales any less,
they did manage to survive the turbulences of time...

some bands weather storms better than the others...

Maiden didn't get onto a label that folded 10 seconds after 'releasing' their album.

Originally posted by Ragamuffin
Maiden didn't get onto a label that folded 10 seconds after 'releasing' their album.

well...
more power to them and to the Sanctuary Group for their wise management skills.
;-)))

Thank you once again for filling the gaps in my history "white spots"

anybody can point me in the right direction where I can grab the button of
this website to put on
http://danspitz.com ?

despite some fans illicit posts,
neither Dan Spitz, nor anybody associated with his website,
have NOTHING but respect and admiration to the present Anthrax band members and wishes them ONLY the BEST!

TIA for pointing me in the right direction....

Keith, what name did you post under? I don't see anything resembling your name there....or were your posts under a "clever" pseudonym or posts intended to be nothing mroe than more "clever" satire?

Come on over and post a bit, get involved with the conversations at hand...

...or are you just content with jumping through the hoops of "two whackjobs"?

Originally posted by SykkBoy
Keith,

...or are you just content with jumping through the hoops of "two whackjobs"?

hey, Sykk,
hands off Keith!

I found him first!

He is MY toy to play as I please,
find your own, man!

I didn't know you were into submissive Brittish males...
;-)))

Originally posted by Jono
top being an asshole. The article keith wrote was all in good fun. So was changing the picure. You're being a complete asshole.
I don't blame keith for changing the picture.
-Jono-

Hey, I have no problems with the article...I found it pretty funny myself...

I just find it odd, he claims he posted on the board over at Dan's website and don't recall seeing his post.

Serge, submissive british males? you know me, I get all weak-kneed for cockney accents.....although I prefer my british subs to be of the female variety.......

And don't worry, I've found a few playtoys of my own on a couple other boards ;))

Originally posted by Jono
top being an asshole. The article keith wrote was all in good fun. So was changing the picure. You're being a complete asshole.
I don't blame keith for changing the picture.
-Jono-

Jono,
Keith changed the picture because he was told to do so by Dan's manager....

as far "fun" is concerned,
I see nothing but:
Defamation
Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
Done in poor taste and lacking any artistic merit
in addition to:
Copyright Infringement

I haven't seen Keith's barrister to disagree and the speed Keith took the pic down is the proof that he knew EXACTLY what he was doing...

how come every other band keith rips on doesn't run and cry to their lawyer... or webmaster?

it's all in good fun. he totally ripped anthrax apart in one of his articles. we all loved it. you know why? it was in good fun.

Originally posted by Steve M
how come every other band keith rips on doesn't run and cry to their lawyer... or webmaster?

it's all in good fun. he totally ripped anthrax apart in one of his articles. we all loved it. you know why? it was in good fun.

Was that the article that said Anthrax was dropped by three record labels before signing with them? That was HI...LARIOUS! :headbang:

I wish I had saved it :(

I've got my own little nothing website (not calling IC that) and when someone emailed me bitching about my use of one of their pictures without permission I took it right down too. It's just easier that way.

He ripped Anthrax many many times, always fuckin hilarious. He needs to get the back issues available for me :( I used to reread them at 3a.m. when insomnia was kicking my ass. Withdrawl is a bitch.

Originally posted by Steve M

I dunno...either they scared of the damage he can do to their "reputations" or just ignore little man.

I ignore nobody,
is that wrong?

He ripped Anthrax many many times, always fuckin hilarious. He needs to get the back issues available for me :( I used to reread them at 3a.m. when insomnia was kicking my ass. Withdrawl is a bitch.

RM,
let me show you what pro's use in this business...

when you wanna find ANY website from the past or archived articles,
http://www.archive.org/
is a good place to start.

I've got my own little nothing website (not calling IC that) and when someone emailed me bitching about my use of one of their pictures without permission I took it right down too. It's just easier that way.

yes it is...
when I opened my first website in 1995,
it was full of "borrowed" images, and NOBODY slapped me with the kid's gloves.

I graduated "The School of the Hard Knocks" and I have no problems educating the fellow webmaster for FREE,
the knowledge I personally paid $10,000 including the fees to MY lawyers...

Being copyright infringer is a bitch....

Originally posted by jdelpi
Or they laugh along and link to it on their official site.

you can find link to Keith's article on danspitz.com chat board,
the board is uncensored, as you know, everything goes there.

Who the hell am I to tell other artists when to laugh and when to cry?

Everybody are entitled to their reactions.

But....STEALING COPY RIGHTED MATERIALS is NOT cool.

If you point me to the official permission of the present Anthrax members that it's OK to SSTEAL their music, intellectual property and use it any way oine pleases,
I'll be in eternal debt to you