Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Who'd want to? The only reason he tried suing roadrunner is because of the publicity. He's nothing right now. Most people ask "who the fuck is Dan Spitz?" when his name is mentioned. So basically no one knows who Spitz is. Without the ex-Anthrax guitarist part, no one would know who he is. He's nothing. He's trying to gain his fame back in the wrong ways. If he thinks he's so big, why doesn't he let his fucking music do the fucking talking. So in conclusion, HE DID IT FOR PUBLICITY FOR HIS GROUP THAT ISN'T EVEN THERE. IF YOU DID THE MATH DAN 7X70=ZERO BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONLY MEMBER OF YOUR BAND!!!!!!!!!

you convinced me, my man, that
without Anthrax all the musicians in it are nothing...

I am sure you make them all feel REAL great!

hey, guys, your individuality means NOTHING to your fans....at least to some with 1/2 a brain
;-))))

Jeez this thread sucks. So does Serge. Not only ass in general, but Danny's nutsack in addition. Oh yeah, everyone's being convinced it was actually Dan who was the most creative and groundbreaking part of Anthrax. Great to hear! Hey mister, next time I would like to tell me if there ever was a song Dan wrote a riff for. I personally stopped caring about the lunatic midget who lies about his band 20 Questions ago! Do the math. I would quote a song line which is now being dedicated to Danny Shitz and his new "band""

"It doesn't seem to matter
There's nothing
Dead, a dream is dying
there's nothing"

Now Scott and John can sue me for using this!

Originally posted by johnnieCzech

Now Scott and John can sue me for using this!

you wish that, don't ya?

would give you your 15 seconds of fame
;-)))

tell me,
how does it feel being nobody all your life with no chance to be somebody EVER?

as far as "Serge sux",
you should do better than that,
I have a very thick skin,
care to try being more creative?

Right now, I am giving you your 15 seconds of fame, just writing these posts. I ain't more of a "nobody" than you are, mister. At least you don't have any single argument to what I have written. Maybe you just should get your ego off here and get back to your ass kissing business at danspitz.com. Nice to meet you and goodbye.

Right now, I am giving you your 15 seconds of fame.

thank you very much, sir,
my collegues will be greatly relieved that you making me famous...

my my,
I'll be famous on ther net thanks to you...

what an honor!

does anybody besides your parents know you?

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com

does anybody besides your parents know you?

This is surely the most pathetic post I've seen on this board, ever. I feel really bad for you and your issues.

This is surely the most pathetic post I've seen on this board, ever. I feel really bad for you and your issues.

I have no issues,
and I have all time in the world to piss and moan with you and all your pathetic posts...

"Make my day"
;-)))

you convinced me, my man, that
without Anthrax all the musicians in it are nothing...

I am sure you make them all feel REAL great!

hey, guys, your individuality means NOTHING to your fans....at least to some with 1/2 a brain
;-))))

Yes, twist my words around like you obviously do Spitz's nipples. Think about it, ask a metalhead(the only people that would care about Anthrax, and who I was talking about) who Danny Lilker is, they could tell ya. Same with Charlie Benante, Scott Ian, Frank Bello, and John Bush(Robb's not that well know yet).

And yet you didn't acknowledge the let his music do the talking comment.. He can say "Anthrax hasn't sold that much since I left, and I'm the reason why," but we haven't heard anything from him musically in about 10 years. He has yet to back his statements with his music. If he so godly and the reason why Anthrax sold albums in the first place, we could make that decision once he brings something out for us to hear. Until then he just sounds like a bitter man.

He can say "Anthrax hasn't sold that much since I left, and I'm the reason why," but we haven't heard anything from him musically in about 10 years. He has yet to back his statements with his music. If he so godly and the reason why Anthrax sold albums in the first place, we could make that decision once he brings something out for us to hear. .

this is a very well put statement and I totally agree with you.

as you see,
I am a man of logic, not emotions, and your logic makes PERFECT sense...

Yes, twist my words around like you obviously do Spitz's nipples. .

what this about your fascination and sexual innuendos in man to man action?

Are you unsure about your own sexuality and project your insecurities in your posts?

There is nothing wrong with being a fag,
as far as I am concerend,
you shouldn't be so shy if that's what your true sexual orientation is.

what about Iron Maiden?
The entire Europe seems like they can't get enough...

I don't see Iron Maiden selling out the Long Beach Arena or Madison Square Garden three days in a row here in the states like the old days. I don't doubt they are huge in Europe and South America, but metal has gone down in popularity in the US.

Originally posted by jdelpi
I don't see Iron Maiden selling out the Long Beach Arena or Madison Square Garden three days in a row here in the states like the old days. I don't doubt they are huge in Europe and South America, but metal has gone down in popularity in the US.

true, very true...seems like EVERYTHING in this life is going towards the lower common denominator and "rap" and "fusion rap" is in...

pity...

BTW, the song I heard written by Dan, Nicko McBrain doing drums has a brand new sound in it.

Will it ever fly?

Who the hell knows?

if only artists could agree on everything among themselves,
the world of music would have been much better place....