Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com
I dunno...either they scared of the damage he can do to their "reputations" or just ignore little man.

I ignore nobody,
is that wrong?

wow. dan spitz will ruin my reputation? isn't that defamation of character?!

I'M GONNA GO TELL MY WEBMASTER! :(

ThisThreadSucks.jpg

what this about your fascination and sexual innuendos in man to man action?

Are you unsure about your own sexuality and project your insecurities in your posts?

There is nothing wrong with being a fag,
as far as I am concerend,
you shouldn't be so shy if that's what your true sexual orientation is.

<Sarcasm>Yes, I'm so gay!</sarcasm>

Originally posted by Steve M
i know it doesn't work... is that your response to my post? that's pretty weak, man.

Being a moderator myself,
I found the futilities of arguing with moderators whose tempers are unknown to me...

do you edit/delete posts of your opponents or do you let them slide and you argue like a man?

Being a moderator myself,
I found the futilities of arguing with moderators whose tempers are unknown to me...

do you edit/delete posts of your opponents or do you let them slide and you argue like a man?

you aren't going to be arguing with just one mod. you're going to be arguing with however many members post on this board.

son, it's ok, I am not homophobic,
your secret is safe with us...

<SARCASM!>I'm glad I came out to you serge. Maybe we can have a little thing with Buddy and Spitz involving a hot tub and no clothes. OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!</SARCASM>

Originally posted by Steve M
you aren't going to be arguing with just one mod. you're going to be arguing with however many members post on this board.

it's OK...I'll be delighted,
bring 'em on
;-))

"slap my left cheek and I'll give you my right cheek to slap..."