Why is Buddy stalking Spitz?

Originally posted by Steve M
you stole that picture!!! OH NO! AHHHHHHH! I'M CALLING TO COPS!

and what are you going to tell them?

That unauthorized use of Yieronim Bosch pic appeared on Anthrax board and you as a moderator refused to remove it?

I thought you can't incriminate yourself in America
;-))

Originally posted by Serge_nocomments.com
and what are you going to tell them?

That unauthorized use of Yieronim Bosch pic appeared on Anthrax board and you as a moderator refused to remove it?

I thought you can't incriminate yourself in America
;-))

you're totally missing the point. nevermind.

this is like arguing with a 5 year old.

STOP TALKING TO HIM AND HE'LL GO AWAY!!!

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Yes, I enjoy gaash! Not penis like you think I do.

SlaughterofSoul,
I never implyed you were one...

I came here in PEACE.
Dan Spitz and Anthrax have lots in common history and are NOT enemies.

If this Keith charecter hasn't started this antics thread,
I'd probably wouldn't even be here at all.

As a sign of a good will,
I asked moderators and posters from this board to have URL of this board in their signatures when they post on Spitz's board,
we are FRIENDS with Anthrax, not foes.

I feel equally comfortable with olive branch and 2x4...

it's everybody's individual choice what they preffer to use.

Originally posted by Steve M
you're totally missing the point. nevermind.

this is like arguing with a 5 year old.

STOP TALKING TO HIM AND HE'LL GO AWAY!!!

really?

I heard this good advice given since 1995..and I am still here,
"going forth and multiplying"
;-)

I'll be gone either you ban me for no reason or this Keith comes over and bring his aplogies to Buddy ...whatever comes first.

ok guys time for a bit of 'peace' in here! where has the love gone?
this is really doing my head in. (this thread is quite funny/sad- how on earth it went from talking about mr spitz to people posting h.bosch paintings...!?)
let's just all put some loud old or new thrax on in the background and jam along together...!
some of us may or may not like dan spitz or his site/actions etc. but come on let's forget our differences and not get personal with one another.
i'm outta here and when i get back tonight i expect us all to be getting along (please!).
best wishes to all,
m a x

Originally posted by max
ok guys time for a bit of 'peace' in here! where has the love gone?
this is really doing my head in. (this thread is quite funny/sad- how on earth it went from talking about mr spitz to people posting h.bosch paintings...!?)
let's just all put some loud old or new thrax on in the background and jam along together...!
some of us may or may not like dan spitz or his site/actions etc. but come on let's forget our differences and not get personal with one another.
i'm outta here and when i get back tonight i expect us all to be getting along (please!).
best wishes to all,
m a x

Max,
B R A V O !

I wouldn't say it better myself!

Yes. Peace should be in order. This has gone on to long. Got a link to such paintings as the one you posted, Serge? I like that style of painting. I've been trying to find more painting of hell like that, like on the cover of Hate Eternal's Conquering the Throne.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
Yes. Peace should be in order. This has gone on to long. Got a link to such paintings as the one you posted, Serge? I like that style of painting. I've been trying to find more painting of hell like that, like on the cover of Hate Eternal's Conquering the Throne.

I thought you never ask...
;-)))

http://www.sjgames.com/in-nomine/HeavenAndHell/art.html

http://www.satan2000.com/plaza/art-lavey.htm

http://www.churchofsatan.com/emporium/art.html
to start...

keith did have a point about buddy. The things he has said about Dan make him seem like a stalker. I think it's quite funny. And ever since I said he was a fanboy and a groupie (which is totally true just look at his posts about dan) he hasn't IMed me. So he also can't take a joke if indeed he won't talk to me anymore. It's just funny to see a grown man so obsessed. Did anyone ever see the Freakazoid episode when Fanboy wanted to be his sidekick? Thats what I thought about buddy when I saw his IM chat with Dan. (that he posted and then took down because people bombarded him with homosexual accusations so you won't get to see it.) anyway my fiance' wants to check her email now and I must relinquish my throne.
stay peaceful
-Jono-

keith did have a point about buddy.

too bad he has no real friends and nobody can tell him that Serge is here with no arms, no barristers to argue with him the fine points of "yellow press journalism"...

I guess man's charecter is something what doesn't grow on the tree...

oh well...