Why oh Why?!?!

They said on VH1 that they we're gonna play "harder and faster" blah, blah, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....

And I didn't say anything about them going back to their roots. Don't put words in my mouth. They say that they are gonna be better than ever and I'm still waiting for them to prove it.

Originally posted by MindInsane
What SUCKS about this entire thing is the fact that there are some GREAT bands out there that need the exposure that an opening slot at a metallica show could give them. They should remember where they came from and help those guys out! Limp dick and Linkin park DON'T NEED THAT EXPOSURE.....AT ALL!!

That is a great post, I think the same as well.

MindInsane, I couldn't agree more with your first post. I can't believe how Metallica gets these lame ass bands on there bill. I don't really understand the logic of it, because lets face it, If metallica plays a town, its gonna be a sellout show. They fucking swing alot of weight regardless of the nu-shit acts with 'em. I just don't understand them. But then again, "the love of money is the root of all evil." Another thing, its not just Metallica that is not keeping with their roots. Look at Slayer, sure they had In Flames on their last tour (In flames last record sucked!) but listen to kerry in interviews, he listens to disturbed and alotta lame shit man. Damnit, I hate it when bands dissapoint me man.