WHy the band split up? [In fact they are NOT going to split up.]

vittra6966

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2009
I was told the album won't come out this month as it had to because orphaned land split up.
Why the hell is that happen and what will be with the album?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

That's 100% untrue information, what's your source?

Why 100% untrue?

1. http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=orphaned+land+"split+up"&aq=f&aqi=&oq=&fp=2cca7b2e99206b9c = 0 hits.

2. Many people at this forum who know OL guys in person would tell if they were going to split up.

The release is delayed because Orphaned Land is going to release ORwarriOR along with a DVD, polish the mix to absolute perfection and besides Century Media gonna release the CD a couple of months after they get the final mix. Check all album news at my signature.

Trolling is not good :p

I was told the album won't come out this month as it had to because orphaned land split up.
Why the hell is that happen and what will be with the album?
Yossi and Uri fired Kobi because Shlomit is more sexy and they want to tour with Epica, so they are now going ot play female-fronted-gothic-metal. Matti didn't like this at all so he stole the tapes of the new album and will use them to mix during bondage parties at "the dunjeon" in Jaffa. Yossi declared later "I don't care, this album was recorded too quickly anyway". Kobi will take some holidays before starting a new carrer as rock singer in turkey (thus the latest pictures that can be seen on the Facebook of the band).

How sad hu?

Ok here is the game: there is one very wrong information in this story that makes it completely false. Find it (Israelis cannot enter the contest)

Tip: the first who answers that "Shlomit is more sexy than Kobi" is the false stance will get a kick in the butt.

Yossi and Uri fired Kobi because Shlomit is more sexy and they want to tour with Epica, so they are now going ot play female-fronted-gothic-metal. Matti didn't like this at all so he stole the tapes of the new album and will use them to mix during bondage parties at "the dunjeon" in Jaffa. Yossi declared later "I don't care, this album was recorded too quickly anyway". Kobi will take some holidays before starting a new carrer as rock singer in turkey (thus the latest pictures that can be seen on the Facebook of the band).
:lol::lol::lol:

And the quiz... Hm, let me guess. Amos Levy at "The Dungeon" rather plays synthpop at S&M parties, not kosher halal metal?

No wait- I got it. It is this thing about having long hair in the band or not. The story is that they had to turn down a shampoo endorsement by Vidal Sassoon because Yossi refused to grow his hair back to the right length...
l_243b1554d171d07fad16d9125d5463bd.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!:lol:

Man you are seriously funny!!! bwhahaha bondage parties!
This place keeps getting better each time I come back. Beautiful.