why the crap is UM acting up so damn much?

I haven't noticed anything thats been going on lately. It works fine for me. The only problem I have, is often if I don't post anything for a few minutes I have to re-login.

I've simply gotten used to its slowness. It's been like this pretty much ever since I registered here. It seems like every fourth or fifth post I make, I have to refresh the page or open a new browser in order to see my post.

Hm i've had some shit, pages that fail to load at first attempt etc..

It took me about fifteen tries just to access this damn thread. It happens in intervals that are too frequent for my taste...but this is the only forum I post on so I deal with it.

I get that thing where it loads a blank page a lot. Also lately I've had occasions where when I use the quick reply box to post it will hang and post my message several times despite the fact I only pressed Post once. It's kind of annoying.

^same except for the multi-posting part
Also it takes several minutes every day to load a page even if it only has like 2 posts on it...I dunno if the auto-log-out-if-I-don't-do-anything-for-a-few-minutes thing if supposed to happen though, it's kinda annoying....

I have had problems with this site loading for a few years now. I usually have ebay going also so it never really bothered me all that much and just go back and forth.