Will Bodom ever Do A new Serious Cover Song?

FearTheReaper

Aug 14, 2006
Buffalo, N.Y.
I can totally see them doing achy breaky heart next.I'm not saying i took Oops i did it again seriously but what the fuck is the point of doing retarded ass songs? Talk dirty to me,come on its stupid as hell.They sould do a serious cover of like Steve Vai or B.L.S.

Because those songs kick your ass, I think they should do Devil Wen't Down to Georgia next, they could have a Solo battle betwwen Roope and Alexi or Janne and Alexi, and the fiddle parts are very COBis if you listen to the song.

I still say my favo cover is Sombodys Watching me even though that was Warmen.

they should cover metallica's creeping death or like master of puppets etc..sinery coverd metallica but i cant find it?

Yeah but if they where to do a rock/metal cover it shouldn't be somthing so obvious like master of puppet's, me personally I think they should do a cover of a Stratovarius song or and Instrumental.

FearTheReaper said:
I can totally see them doing achy breaky heart next.I'm not saying i took Oops i did it again seriously but what the fuck is the point of doing retarded ass songs? Talk dirty to me,come on its stupid as hell.They sould do a serious cover of like Steve Vai or B.L.S.

cause alexi isn't good enough to play steve vai...

Threadstarter, read stuff with Alexi where he says they covered Britney Spears to see what the fans thought. He laughed at people who got offended and smashed all their cds and ripped their cob shirts afterwards because it's not supposed to be all negative and aggresive all the time, music is supposed to be fun.

They said they want to do Madonna or something next so piss off now so you can be prepared for that or something.

War_Blade said:
lol... stfu alexi is a shit guitarist compared to vai

kthxbye....

no point in trash-talking vai, because i like his work alot, but you on the other hand, you suck irl.

<-Warheart-> said:
Threadstarter, read stuff with Alexi where he says they covered Britney Spears to see what the fans thought. He laughed at people who got offended and smashed all their cds and ripped their cob shirts afterwards because it's not supposed to be all negative and aggresive all the time, music is supposed to be fun.

They said they want to do Madonna or something next so piss off now so you can be prepared for that or something.

hey bodom can do whatever the fuck they want i'll still worshipp every step Janne,Roope,Jaska,Henkka,& Alexi walk on. I would just like a serious cover thats all.Fuck they can do like a virgin as long as they do a sabbath song or something ya know?:headbang:

^No i don't know what you mean cause you type like a 12 year old, and cover songs aren't meant to be serious there for fun, its stupid that all these fankids take it so seriously and make a fucking thread about it.