"Will I Arive"

Nov 28, 2002
San Fransisco, CA
Visit site
God damn. The chorus of this song is so amazing! I get chills down my spine everytime I hear it.. anyone else like it? I don't care much for the heavy guitar part in the intro/pre chorus.. but god damn that chorus is good

Sure. The chorus is great. Don´t you think it´s a fantastic tune for an acoustic cover? "Defy only if you have a way to resist the lies....", "look at me now, they have cut my hair..."

ben4g said:
fantastic tune for an acoustic cover? ..."look at me now, they have cut my hair..."
it's a long way back... to the day when grey park looked the same.. :cry:

that DAY, an ideal feeling... the glass is broken now, it can't be stuck together again. One can only take the pieces and try to arrange them close to perfection. Yet no, it will never be perfect. and this is the most exciting thing in life ;)

What a coincidence, I'm listening to it right now. Actually, I consider Will I Arrive my favourite song on Viva Emptiness. The first time I heard it, it really caught my attention. Everything about it is great.

Scourge of Malice said:
God damn. The chorus of this song is so amazing! I get chills down my spine everytime I hear it.. anyone else like it? I don't care much for the heavy guitar part in the intro/pre chorus.. but god damn that chorus is good

You don´t mind the intro? Well, I think the contrast between those riffs (Intro and chorus) is the main hook in it, especially when the chorus comes in for the first time with that little clean guitar thing before it...
That´s genious. :)

yv said:
it's a long way back... to the day when grey park looked the same.. :cry:

that DAY, an ideal feeling... the glass is broken now, it can't be stuck together again. One can only take the pieces and try to arrange them close to perfection. Yet no, it will never be perfect. and this is the most exciting thing in life ;)

Yeah, great idea. An acoustic cover or rather a kind of "Day" would be good for "Will I arrive".

oh, yes, this song is one of my favourites on the album. and whenever i listen to it i hear an acoustic version of it in my head. i told someone about it and he just couldn't imagine that. but now i know i'm not the only one who had that idea of the song, cool... gotta try it one day...

Cis said:
oh, yes, this song is one of my favourites on the album. and whenever i listen to it i hear an acoustic version of it in my head. i told someone about it and he just couldn't imagine that. but now i know i'm not the only one who had that idea of the song, cool... gotta try it one day...
tell me when you´ve done it...we can play it together one day:)