"Windowpane" video MPEGs here!

wow. that was great. it took me three hours to download the small one though. heh. definitely worth it though. for anyone having trouble seeing it, did you try downloading RealOne off http://www.real.com/

I think im cursed....ill never download a single file again! Omg....it said something about a path not existing and 2 hours worth of my time was wasted....
It wouldnt open....

*breaks things*
argh!!!!

Maharet said:
I think im cursed....ill never download a single file again! Omg....it said something about a path not existing and 2 hours worth of my time was wasted....
It wouldnt open....

*breaks things*
argh!!!!

awwww.....are you in america? if so, do you want me to snailmail it to you? PM me if you do.

I still cant get the movie to play. I downloaded the defiler pack and that MPEG2.exe and the vb6runtime for it.
When I install it says the files are already there, so I hit remove and get a runtime error 53.
Thanks for putting this up though.

Hey guys, if you were unable to download the MPEGs in the past 12 hours or so, try again now. My Internet access has been down - my ISP was doing maintenence. I think their servers may have been down too, so that's why you couldn't get the files.

BTW, Emre, long time no see! :wave: Sorry I kind of fell off the face of the earth last year, but I had some... bad stuff to deal with at the time. It's all good now, though. If you want me to host more vids for you, email me! Like I said, nothing I've upload has been deleted, so I'm sure I can hook you up again. :cool:

TheAntipop

Aecliptica said:
not d/ling :erk:

OK, apparently my ISP is still having issues they are sorting out. I am able to access the server fine, and I've got stuff up on another account on the same server that someone just downloaded so I'm not sure what to tell you. Just keep trying... :err:

TheAntipop