Wolverine

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
Well it is not about having all ppl in this forum hate me, but if you like Mikaels clear vox, then i say check Wolverine! The dude has awesome voice. and their growls sound better too.

Before u start a jihad against me check them out...:D ;)

I'll respond BEFORE I listen - how about the WHOLE sound - not just vocals : comparable to Opeth? , or is this comparison just in the vocal sense?

Originally posted by metalmancpa
I'll respond BEFORE I listen - how about the WHOLE sound - not just vocals : comparable to Opeth? , or is this comparison just in the vocal sense?
they do more for me than Opeth do!

Originally posted by Demonspell
No, they're more of a progressive metal band, the item on them on The End's homepage says they sound like "Evergrey meets Nevermore."
hey Demon, u know them! i saw them on your songs to watch. what do you think? are they as good as Opeth? Better even? or do they suck?

Wolverine...I heard about them a way back. Right after I started listening to Opeth. Huh. I didn't really check them out for some reason. If you're saying they're like Opeth then the dude that told me they're like Whitesnake is a moron!

:lol:

I find Wolverine to be much like Parallels/Inside Out era Fates Warning with some death metal elements... receive very well by people who are into 'prog metal' but I haven't heard reactions from people more into extreme things... I thought their EP Fervent Dream was excellent, and the new album's pretty good from what I can tell (I have a rough mix version, or pre-mastered, or whatever the hell this thing is, point is it's not the final version and the sound quality stinks so I've been waiting for the real version so I don't have to strain, heh)... people like Pain of Salvation and Dan Swanö are high on them as well...

Are there two different Wolverine's? Cause this
actually does remind me of some stonermusic,
like whitesnake (...).

I like the guitarsound, and the vocalist has a
good deep voice, but it's not like Mikael's vox....?

Ok, here are the songs I have checked out:
Man Or Beast
Million Hells

Are these songs typpical songs from this band?
Are there two Wolverines? What's going on?! >:eek:P

Originally posted by The_Wanderer
You got the wrong one blackspirit
check out
1. Whispers On The Wind
2. Echoes
3. More Than Grief
4. Again?
5. Last Words
from their mini cd fervent dream
new album soon to come
www.wolverine-overdose.com/

Just put on "Again?" and I _LOVE_ it!!!
*Goosebumples*
I almost have all the songs now...

Thanks for telling us to check them out metalized!
OoOOo! I love this board!