Woo! Portland report.

Dec 30, 2002
Olympia WA
Hypo and Bordom sucked. No need to talk about those dorks other than when I yelled "Nevermore" during bordom's set and pissed a lot of people off. I felt bad about it at first but the more I thought about how they were dancing around on stage like princesses the less bad I felt for being a dick.

Before the Nevermore set I was talking about them a lot and the guy to my left said "Do you like Nevermore a lot" so I said "yes" we said a few other things then I threw out "do you post at the board" he said "yeah". I, Voyager is his name here. Nevermore get on and both I, Voyager and me are yelling the lyrics. During Seven Tounges one of the guards was ripping at a guy in the crowd and fighting with him trying to take his camera and Warrel stops what he is doing (when he should be singing) and looks like he is about to kill the guard. He didn't do anything but it was cool that he cared. I yelled along with Warrel most the show and I heard I, Voyager doing the same a lot. After the show Jim throws around 8 picks at us. The guards was a dick and would not let me pick them up or pick them up for me. Nevermores roadie did since he rocks the mullet.

Dimmu were kind of boring so I left early and saw Jim walking around the street so I shook his hand and thanked him for kicking ass. I heard that they wanted to get back to Seattle soon so I did not bother him much more.

It is true. Nevermore are the best and coolest. A friend of mine (his name here is The Oddessy(sp? I'm tired) could have put me on nevermores guestlist for the seattle show but he did not think about it until it was to late. That would have slayed.
The tour shirts kick ass. It fits me like it was made for tall skinny guys. My pentagram "NM" shirt fits like it was made for chuby tall guys.