World Cup 2010

Who are you rooting for?

Well, guess I don't need to answer that...:lol:

Anyways, I'm not as confident as in past world cups, I don't really like our team, we'll have a hard time imo. You americans have a good chance to advance to the playoffs, probably fighting for a second place against Slovenia. Algeria is the weakest team in the group, and England will probably get the first place.

Hope you guys play a good World Cup, you've got some fine players (like Donovan and Beasley).

Everything about this World Cup is making me depressed.....why Sweden....why?!

I'm rooting for Netherlands. I've always liked them.
Otherwise I will support South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.:cool:

Rooting for Germany.

Their chances are slim, compared to the Netherlands, Spain, Argentina, or Brazil, but the Germans have some of the most promising young players, and those who watch the BundesLiga would know what I'm talking about.

Keep an eye on Marko Marin and Toni Kroos.

Soccer...I mean futbol is not my favorite of sports...but absolutely love the WORLD CUP event! Rooting bigtime for the USA and ITALY of course. SPAIN is loaded.

VIVA ITALIA 06's PK win...i jumped so high after he made the kick that hit my head on my ceiling
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QGNj5V6qs&feature=related[/ame]

...soon planning trip into Bostons North-End to catch a Italy match and have me some ice-cold Peronis.:kickass:

tell me how i'm wrong? you mean when italy got that PK when he dove in the box to win their game?

Diving is a part of football. Much like acting when one of the players in the opposing team commits a foul against you.

Netherlands and Brazil for me. Italy plays such a boring game that I hope they won't even make it out of their group.

Who cares if they play boring football. The important thing is to win.