World Cup 2010

Italy don't play boring football. Their technique of passing, shooting is so beautiful. I love watching them play.

To me England play the most boring football (out of the stronger european nations). They play like bullies. The players are so limited in their strengths, except for one or two. Most players can do just one or two things. Yes, its effective, but having such a predictablity is boring to me.

Italy don't have strictly defined ways of attack.. they're more dynamic in their movement.

Italy was a bunch of diving faggots in 06, fuck em

...and Italy diving is different from every other fookin soccer team in the universe right? Look, that aspect of soccer is what drives me crazy...the acting...the diving etc. But once every 4 years...you do whatever it takes man to win the cup.:lol:
It did not taint my celebration in the least bit...VIVA ITALIA!

how are you gonna stand there with a straightface and act like Italy is not the biggest diving team of the Cup in 06? Sure there's elements of every team, and sure a homo like Ronaldo from Portugal is a diver but it's not as bad as Italy

Portugal are way worse than Italy. Argentina are way worse than Italy. Brazil are way worse than Italy. For diving that is. And lets not forget the fact that the Germans were the first to start the craze back in the early 90s.

So fuck them all.

Complaining about soccer players diving is like complaining about runway models being too skinny. You may not like it (thin)...they are pretentious bitches...can be very annoying. Yet, we accept and deal with it and in the end it all ends up beautiful.:D

though some group draws are tougher than others...the odds to win

spain 9/2
brasil 5/1
england 11/2
argentina 9/1
italy 11/1:kickass:
germany 12/1
netherlands 12/1
france 14/1
ivory coast 25/1
portugal 28/1
usa 50/1:kickass:

You got the idea wrong. Neither the players nor the coach care if you find their playing style to be boring. Their only purpose is to win. The World Cup is not an entertainment friendly tournament. The players are not going to entertain you by doing moves and stuff so that the audience can have fun when watching.

You got the idea wrong. Neither the players nor the coach care if you find their playing style to be boring. Their only purpose is to win. The World Cup is not an entertainment friendly tournament. The players are not going to entertain you by doing moves and stuff so that the audience can have fun when watching.
It BECOMES fun to watch.. its never an intention for most players. Well except for C. Ronaldo of course. And under most cases, if a team wins a match, they've done so by outwitting the opposition, which.. happens through unpredictability of their movement.. the thing that makes them tactically ENTERTAINING. If they're winning shit, they're doing something special to do that. That's what entertains.

And the ones calling them divers, don't fucking quote the Italy v Australia match in 2006. That's not the totality of their strategy. Yeah Grosso dived. So do Drogba CRonaldo and plenty others. But unfortunately Grosso's not a popular name, so its the entire fucking Italy squad.

It BECOMES fun to watch.. its never an intention for most players. Well except for C. Ronaldo of course. And under most cases, if a team wins a match, they've done so by outwitting the opposition, which.. happens through unpredictability of their movement.. the thing that makes them tactically ENTERTAINING. If they're winning shit, they're doing something special to do that. That's what entertains.

And the ones calling them divers, don't fucking quote the Italy v Australia match in 2006. That's not the totality of their strategy. Yeah Grosso dived. So do Drogba CRonaldo and plenty others. But unfortunately Grosso's not a popular name, so its the entire fucking Italy squad.

I don't know what you said, but whatever.

You'll be surprised ! Have u seen Algeria vs Egypt and vs Ivory Coast?

Yes, I'd be really surprised to see them advancing, still believe they're the weakest team in their group.

Beating Egypt and the Ivory Coast doesn't show much, this is a World Cup, my friend. Facing England, Argentina, France, Brazil, Germany, Italy and other traditional teams is something totally different :cool: