World Cup of Failball

Schiese (Oblique?)... So much for people saying whoever won in the germany-argentina game is winning the cup.

Schiese (Oblique?)... So much for people saying whoever won in the germany-argentina game is winning the cup.
"Scheisse".

And yeah, all my hopes are now riding on Spain to vanquish those Dutch prats. You know, I actually thought to myself before the WC started, that I'd let go of the petty fued between Belgians and Dutch, but when I saw all those idiotic supporters, thronged together and acting like full-bred orange-crazed retards when they've probably never seen a football game in their entire life (but boy, they DO come out for the world cup!), I just said to myself, "Fuck you, Dutch posers".

Hup. Going to be a very good final. Good to see a new WC Champion, for sure.

t-shirts%20dutch%20power.jpg

GO ORANJE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because kicking other players in the chest is totally OK.

I agree with you, it was really bad, but it wasn't intentional... both of them went for the ball, and this was just the result of bad timing... I felt bad for the guy though...

But the amount of yellow cards was RIDICULOUS!

Oh well, second place ain't THAT bad.

Webb may choke on his whistle and Spain did it, according to Gary Lineker, the Germay way.

" It's a simple game, of 11 vs 11 and in the end, victory is for the Germans ". (GL)

The reffing was pretty bad, but I really don't mind Spain winning. They deserve it just as much as Holland did.

I agree with you, it was really bad, but it wasn't intentional... both of them went for the ball
Errrr, intentional or not, doesn't matter. You don't 'go for the ball' with such a murderous high kick, studs forward. "I went for the ball" is a bullshit excuse. It was a butcher kick, plain and simple, and it should have been red. Spain deserved the cup, if not simply for the fact that the Dutch didn't manage to bake much of it, the entire match. Blaming it on the ref is bullshit.