World Cup!!

Fuck you, its called soccer. Because America is a greatly superior country to England. You english turds always feel the need to correct someone EVERYTIME THEY USE THE WORD SOCCER ARRGGGRAAAERGEGEOKGDSGML<MVL

emot-suicide.gif

England invented the game as we know it, so England chooses what it's called. Go find a different name for your girly version of Rugby.

America is not a country, it's a continent.

That was the perfect response to my post. I can appreciate irony at my own expense :heh:

England invented the game as we know it, so England chooses what it's called. Go find a different name for your girly version of Rugby.

I don't even care about the boring sport. In fact, I call it by its proper name- Football. But please, there is no need to correct someone if they use the word SOCCER. And I've noticed it is mainly English people that do this. At least not nearly as much as other British people, or any other country for that matter.

And for the record, my post wasn't at all serious. I am not nationalistic. It is very stupid behaviour which I equate to sport club fanaticism.