World Cup!!

3 NL :mad: or I should at least count as half. :p

lol@leandro - my brother tells me everyone in the Caribbean is cheering Brazil, he's not sure if he should go with it, or just cheer for NL on his own, seeing as he himself is about 5% of the Caucasian population on the island :p

His flight was delayed because of the game yesterday :p

No shit? You're half dutch? never knew...

28atj6g.jpg

Pffft multitasking ftw, I can even have a few beers while watching and lurking, hmhm :p

Edit: AND post GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLL again at the same time!!! ;)

shit you dont even need to watch it on TV all people in my house and on the street together are so fucking loud. I went in the kitchen to get some food and suddenly it sounded like 10000 people started screaming :lol:

3 NL :mad: or I should at least count as half. :p

lol@leandro - my brother tells me everyone in the Caribbean is cheering Brazil, he's not sure if he should go with it, or just cheer for NL on his own, seeing as he himself is about 5% of the Caucasian population on the island :p

His flight was delayed because of the game yesterday :p

My university will be closed tuesday due to our game, pff ¬¬

Crap, i'm starting to have doubts in Italy.. Germany played damn well!!

Spain is the strongest team alongside with Argentina and Brasil, but argentina has the worse coach ever so I think Spain will win,

I fucking hate football. I fucking hate the world cup, and above all, I fucking hate people telling me "GO FRANCE" or whatever it is along the streets.

And I fucking hate myself for posting in this thread, then.

But we haven't even played! Nah, but you may just say Barcelona instead :lol: Almost the whole team plays for Barcelona. 8 and the 9th to come soon. I don't know how we'll do, it all depends on how big headed we get with it all. If they stay humble and play as a team I do think we have chances of winning, but you can't count Brazil off t any point, and if Messi is himself he can win the Cup for Argentina all by himself, even having that cunt of Maradona as coach.

The only thing I hope is that absolutely no team adopts Mourinho's system and they play football. I hate to see a team playing against a human wall that just kicks the ball back to the other team's side of the field.