World Of Warcraft Meeting thingy

erni

+_*
Jan 7, 2007
somewhere near Osnabrück, Germany.
Hellooo...! :)

Does anyone here play World of Warcraft and will go to that biiiig meeting in germany today/tomorrow (which is in my house :erk:)?
I was just wondering, would be cool if I'd see someone from here today/tomorrow. :p

I think the chance is small, but it's worth a try. ;) ...ugh, I think IF anyone would go, then they're already on the way here? Anyway.

298994067_5bdd356e05_o.jpg

@Joe: Nonono, not me!! Hell no, I don't play World Of Warcraft! :rofl:

My brother has that meeting thingy today, and 20 people from all over germany, austria and switzerland will come to our house today, so yes, I'll prepare for the worst. ;)

And maybe some people from here will go there, who knows. But as I said, the chance is really small... but well, I don't want to go into the basement today and be like O.O when I see someone from CoBOT. :p

@Joe: Nonono, not me!! Hell no, I don't play World Of Warcraft! :rofl:

My brother has that meeting thingy today, and 20 people from all over germany, austria and switzerland will come to our house today, so yes, I'll prepare for the worst. ;)

And maybe some people from here will go there, who knows. But as I said, the chance is really small... but well, I don't want to go into the basement today and be like O.O when I see someone from CoBOT. :p

20 people actually will leave there house for a day and not play WoW? I'm surprised... I've never played, but my brother plays and he's addicted to it like a crackfiend :lol: I've purposely never played, I avoid it the same way that I'd avoid heroin.

20 people actually will leave there house for a day and not play WoW? I'm surprised... I've never played, but my brother plays and he's addicted to it like a crackfiend :lol: I've purposely never played, I avoid it the same way that I'd avoid heroin.

Well, it's not like WoW isn't a grindfest for ppl with nothing better to do. Unless you're one of those, you're not in danger of being contaminated XD

But 20 people from WoW, I doubt there was ever a considerable chance anyone from cobot would be there o_O

when i started on WoW i lost a lot of weight, and i stopped lurking here as much, i noticed a decreased sex drive and a lack of motivation. Also insomnia

are you actually seeing each other in real life :O

that's kind of positive I guess...Unless you're gonna talk with each other over a computer, even though you're standing right next to the person :p.

Nah good luck with it.

I was just never into this. Playing guitar is so much more fun :)