world of warcraft

do you play world of warcraft?

• Total voters
<Gasp!> Everyone's starting without me! :p

I may be able to log on for a bit sometime in the next two hours. Unfortunately, after that I'm tied up for another two, but then I'm free for the rest of the night. I think I'm level 3 already. Not sure. Should be enough time for you guys to catch up :p

I ought to pick up a copy tonight - thank gods, it wasn't a root canal today (7:15 am, w0000t!!), so i can afford it =)

Watch out for Gaylord von Stormenblyad!!!!!

//unless I come up with a better name :D

//did't have time to read (workworkwork) - what the server you are on?

rahvin said:
last night i got to level 31 and respecced two points out of affliction and into demonology.
I thought "respecced" was a typo, but then I remembered hearing this lingo for 75% of rahvin's time here in D.C. last week. :p

you remind me of me before i played, Lina :loco:
my 2 brothers kept talking about the game, which annoyed me. they kept insisting i play for months, until i finally gave in. now they regret it because we have to share the same game and have playing schedules

in other words... you should play

Yeah, I downloaded the new version just the other day, and there's alot. I'll post a list of what I have active when I get back to my apartment in about 25 mins.

And yes - US version, Server: Spinebreaker

@Hitori - Yeah, sharing an account sucks - I actually only play on my gf's account now, as I used to share with my bro, and gf doesn't play anymore.

~kov.

Lina said:
I thought "respecced" was a typo, but then I remembered hearing this lingo for 75% of rahvin's time here in D.C. last week. :p

you've been spared embarrassing "have you seen my silly hat?" questions from me to the innocent guests at the wedding. be very grateful i hadn't level up yet.

@kov: i get error messages from a lot of the addons in insomniax 1.7. some right away at login. others after certain actions. can you list the ones you have on/off, from that specific ui and others?

My list of active mods:

Ace
Atlas
Autorepair
BankItems
CalltoArms
CastTime
Combat Stats
CT_AllBags
CT_BuffMods
CT_MailMod
CT_MasterMod
CT_PartyBuffs
CT_PartyHealth
CT_QuestLevels
CT_TickMod
CT_Timers
CT_UnitFrames
Defense Tracker
Dynamic Data
Dynamic Data (Item)
Enhanced Tooltip
Equip Compare
Fizzwidget Adspace, Autocraft
Group Buttons
IX Atlas Shell
IX Bank Items
IX Bibcore
IX BibToolbars
IX CombatCaller
IX Core
IX CustomTooltip
IX IconMover
IX Lootlink
IX Playerframe
IX SCT Shell
All the KC stuff
Map Notes
OneBag
(you might like the Pet mods for your 'lock)
PickMail
QuuSpellAlert
Reagent Data
Sea
ShardTracker
StatusBars
Telo's Lootlink
Telo's Selfcast
Titan Panel
WarWatch

Those errors pop up sometimes for me - let me know if any continually pop up, and i'll help troubleshoot it.

Oh dear, you people need to stop messing with those compilations and get
some real mods. I use DAB, DUF, GB from Discordmods and plenty of single
stuff. I will post a screenie once I get one tomorrow.
Discord mods are kinda like the Linux of WoW tho, so be ready to spend time
on the configuring. Tho once done you don't wanna go back.

I thought Warcraft was a strategy and I hate strategies, but WoW looks like its close to Diablo II and such. Am I right? Cause I pretty much like RPGs of that kind, although I havent played one for ages (please dont bash me for comparing WoW to Diablo II :D ).

@marduk: like diablo, as in it's a rather "light" rpg that focuses more on combat than any other facet of role-playing. very unlike diablo for all the social interaction and sense of progression in skills and gear, but i'm sure you have figured that out by now.

by the way, if anyone's interested in posting his/her own alts' names/servers and usual playing time (with indication of time-zone), i'll edit the first post of this thread with all the additional information for easy reference.