Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manowar - Fighting the World

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Metallica - Load

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Sinergy - Beware the Heavens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm well i must say that the Kreator album is in no way cheesy.
I dont know if u heard the same album as i did, but its pure thrash metal at its finest!(almost)
Anyways thats ur opinion of course.
Maybe u dont like Sodom either :p
Yeah the last Pantera sux.
Judas Priest always sucked. Thats why i chose that one. Though the guitar player is pretty good.

i dont have much to say about the others.... :p

I voted for Sepultura "Roots" because it sucks and it´s music for people who are 15 and like to jump on festivals and think their cool. :D

It´s pretty weird that you included Nile because it´s one of the best death metal albums:confused:

Cheers

I kinda like "Ramses Bringer of War" (or it's intro, anyways). It's really cool in sort of a "The Pharaoh appears and gets ready to kicks some ass!" (as the title would suggest) in a movie soundtrack kinda way. I never bothered to listen to too much of the rest...

nile_amongst.jpg

Nile is certainly one of the most overrated bands of the moment. They do nothing but push Morbid Angel's sound with Egyptian passages in about 5% of the music. I can't really stay awake through any of their albums.

While Nile's music isn't my cup of tea, they are amazing live. They are the tightest freakin band I've ever heard or seen in my life. It's insane. So while you may not like the music, you gotta respect their musicianship.

I will not vote because these are all or were all metal bands. The worst album ever? I'd have to say anything by the beatles, because they were damn overrated. Have you heard that new band Drowning Pool? You probalby saw the commercial for the song before hearing the song. Anyway, it is pure, unadulterated shit. Oh, wait! I once bought this CD by this band called Skrapp Metal. It was at the dollare store. That has to take the cake for most cheesy. Oh my god! Picture really bad Poison crossed with really bad Def Leppard or something like that, then cram a watermelon up the lead singer's ass.

I will not vote because these are all or were all metal bands. The worst album ever? I'd have to say anything by the beatles, because they were damn overrated. Have you heard that new band Drowning Pool? You probalby saw the commercial for the song before hearing the song. Anyway, it is pure, unadulterated shit. Oh, wait! I once bought this CD by this band called Skrapp Metal. It was at the dollare store. That has to take the cake for most cheesy. Oh my god! Picture really bad Poison crossed with really bad Def Leppard or something like that, then cram a watermelon up the lead singer's ass.

Load gets my vote, even though it does have some OK songs on it.

If Sinergy's latest (To Hell And Back) had been on the list, I'd have voted it. It's really, really bad! :)

I, on the other hand, enjoyed Sepultura's 'Roots', as well as Pantera's 'Reinventing The Steel'. :)

I liked Sepultura's Roots. I haven't listened to it in over a year probably though. Heh! I don't see how Load even comes close to most of those "Worst Album" nominees, though I'm not much of a "Turbo Lover" lover. That kind of stinks too. Anyways, I voted for the Load of shit.

Lynn

"Waking up to your sound again,
and lapse into the ways of misery."