Worst band ever...

mourningstar said:
well, i actually feel something when i listen to them. of course there are parts where i skip back to listen again to a bit thinking "jesus, this is really impressive" and i'm talking about technique only, but there are many songs that do express emotions. to some people, at least.

but i know i'm not changing your mind on this subject, so i'll just shake my head pitying you :p

I'll return the favor :p

Dying fetus - with that horrible guitarlines.
Siebenburgen - That Woman can't sing!?
I agree with most of the Symphonic bands. Though Dreamtheater is different.
Usually those bands can't write songs, couse their too technical.

edit/ and those new-metal bands are just not my cup of tea.../edit.

Nope, dunno them that well, but I just dug an album out and listened to it, and I can't recall ever having disliked sth so much at first listen, haha. Don't worry, I probably just ain't metal enough :tickled: .

Worst bands...hmmm....pretty much all of that nu-metal garbage that has been inundating this part of the world for the last couple of years along with Creed, 3 Doors Down, those singers from American Idol, Hootie and the Blowfish, Wham, Kenny G, and all that pop-punk bullshit.

whatever band this guy plays in MUST be the worst...

gitarrist.jpg

E Town Concrete is among the worst.

Hammerfall's earlier stuff wouldn't be that bad if Joacim would keep his fucking mouth shut!

I only dislike Dream Theater so much because of the long instrumental wanking sessions in the songs. I completely lose my train of thought by the time they're over.

I've had countless other shitty bands but if I get one, they're quickly gone before I have time to remember them.